The truth

I'm baaacckkk :D Sorry I took so long, I have MCAS 'n stuff. This is a filler, by the way. XD I don't want to rush the whole thing. Besides, I barely have enough chapters to even go on to the sequel. So I'll be doing fillers for awhile.

-------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I sighed, walking towards the hospital to check on Sasuke. I arrived, and walked to the front desk. "What room is Sasuke Uchiha in?" I asked.

"Room 105, down the hall to the left" she smiled. I thanked her and headed down, and saw the room. I walked in, seeing Sasuke laying down, seeming to be thinking about something.

He glanced at me, and I smiled. I sat down on the stool. "Feeling better?" I asked. Sasuke sat up, and nodded mutely.

"No need to be so silent" I frowned. A smirk tugged on Sasuke's lips. I grinned at that.

"C'mon Duckbutt, talk already!" I groaned. Oh yeah! By the way, I had gotten over the poison in my system. It washed away quickly once Granny Tsunade healed me.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted.

I sighed, shaking my head. "Seriously, actually talk, instead of grunting" I mumbled.

Sasuke looked at me. His eyes seemed abit hollow, but there was a glow of light in them.

I smiled lightly. Sasuke seemed to be struggling with something in his mind, as if her were deciding to do something or not.

Sasuke's POV

I looked at Naruko, and sighed. Should I tell her? I thought.

You want to know what I wanted to tell her? Well, it's kind of awkward... She is my rivals sister, after all. And I... Uh.... You know, have feelings for her.

It's a feeling I haven't encountered in ages. Not since my bastard of a brother killed my clan...

Ya, that feeling. Love.

But this isn't a family kind of love. It's different. Like, litterally love love. You know, that one. And I just have to hope she feels the same way.

"Hey, Naruko?" I asked softly. She looked up.

"Yup?" she asked.

"I.... I just wanted you to know...." I trailed off.

She raised an eyebrow. "Ya...?"

I looked up, meeting her gaze. I gave her a serious yet soft look. "I... I love you, you know"

Naruko's POV

"I... I love you, you know" he whispered. My eyes widened.

I felt my face heat up, and I nearly choked on my own breath. Did the emotionless Uchiha just say that he loves me?! Is that even possible?

He could've gone for prettymuch any girl in Konoha, yet he chose me? Why?

"You.... You could've gone for any other girl... Why'd you choose me?" I asked quietly. His eyes saddened, thinking I rejected him.

"You're... Special" he answered.

I felt a smile tug at my lips. "You know.... I've had the same feeling before... About you..." I whispered.

Sasuke's eyes widened a fraction, and he glanced at me. "Really?"

I nodded, grinning happily. "Yup. I'm glad I finally got that out.." I sighed.

"So.... What does that mean now?" I asked curiously, blushing. Sasukes cheeks turned a dusty pink color.

"I think you know" Sasuke said, making things less awkward. I smiled genuinlly, feeling happier than I've ever felt in my entire life.

"Promise me that... You'll never leave me?" I whispered. "I promise" Sasuke said seriously.

I smiled and hugged him, and he hugged back. But little did I know that his promise would be broken in a matter of days.

-------------------------

Hehe >:D Yay! I got some fluff in :D

When I finish this story, I'll prob do a Kiba or Gaara story. Which one do you guys want?