The Toad Sage ✔

Yo! I'm back, again! I was just reading abunch of awesome fanfics xD They're in my library if you wanna read 'em....

<.<

>.>

I said nothing.... OWO

------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I watched blankly as the others fought, my own battle still stuck in my mind. I could've killed him... How could I do that?

I glanced to my side and saw Naruto staring at me, wide-eyed. My eyes saddened at his fearful gaze.

He snapped out of it and walked up to me, patting me on the back. "Great fight, Naruko!" he grinned, all of his fear gone.

I was confused. "You weren't... Scared?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I was just a little bit scared..." He muttered, shrugging and moving his gaze away from my face. I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyways and turned my attention back to the arena floor. 

Sasuke had just won his battle, from what I could see. I was to busy thinking about my own battle to pay attention to his. (A/N: I won't be explaining the battles, just saying who wins... To lazy to type it all up... Hehe XD So watch the show, ya maggots! But I love you all :D)

I watched all the battles roll out, cheering on my friends. I even cheered Sakura on when she fought Ino. I don't really know Ino, so I didn't cheer her on obviously.

Now it was Naruto's fight. I watched, crossing my fingers, in hope of my brother winning. I smiled down at him. He gave me a thumbs up.

He was going up against Kiba, whom I had no idea what he could do. All I knew was that he was a hopeless flirt. But he was cute too.

I watched as Naruto was starting to lose... I frowned. "C'mon Naruto! If you want to be Hokage you got to beat this prick!" I screamed. Naruto seemed encouraged and energized by my cheering.

I smiled proudly, hands on my hips. Then Naruto announced that he had some 'Super special' jutsu. Turns out he just farted in Kiba's face, and won because of Kiba's unfortunately strong sense of smell.

I giggled as Naruto ran happily back up the steps. I ran up to him, throwing my arms around him in a hug. "Of course you would just fart! That's Naruto for ya!" I gave him a knuckle sandwich.

"Hey! Oww! That hurts, Naruko!" He complained, bringing his hands up to his head to push away my knuckles.

I giggled, letting him go. I looked down at the arena again, watching as Gaara and Lee started their match. I watched intently, rather horrified by Gaara and his moves, but a bit intrigued as well. I was truly worried for Lee's well-being, he was getting beaten up pretty bad.

I watched in suprise as Lee activated the 5th Gate.