Bushy Brows ✔

Sorry for the wait, guys! I have Bronchitis :( You know, when your lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, and you're coughing alot?
And to add sprinkles to the rainbow, -sarcasm-   I have a flipping cold ontop of that! And the stomach bug! AND I'm PMS'ing here.

Yaaa.... You didnt need to know that, did you? Hehe, oops... ANYWAYS...

------------------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Naruto and I had just arrived at Ichiraku Noodle Shop. I sat on one of the stools, and Naruto sat next to me. I smiled at him. The old man that ran the shop turned around and saw me. He tilted his head.

"Hey Naruto, who's this?" He asked. I smiled and waved. "She looks a lot like you." He deadpanned.

"The names Naruko Uzumaki!" I grinned. He seemed shocked.

"You never told me you had a sister, Naruto!" He exclaimed.

"I just found out, too!" Naruto grinned.

The old man looked confused, but he smiled anyways. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Naruko. Anyways, what would you two like?" He smiled.

"A bowl of miso pork ramen!" Naruto and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, then started laughing. I was honestly having a lot of fun. We quickly ate, then had to go home. Turns out our apartments are right next to each other!

"Goodnight, Naruto!" I hugged him. "Night, Ko-chan!" Naruto started calling me that, and I didn't mind at all. Naruto and Naruko sound to much alike, and it would get confusing sometimes.

I sighed. Naruto already went inside, and so did I. I collapsed on my bed. But there was one thing on my mind right now...

The Chuunin Exams.

With that, I fell asleep.

Next Day

I woke up and slipped on my outfit., which consisted of a jacket identical to Naruto's, with black leggings underneath. I unzipped the jacket a bit, but I always wore fishnet underneath. I sighed, grabbed my stuff, and quickly ate.

I walked right out the door just as Naruto did. I hugged him at first sight. "Naru!" I squealed. He hugged me back. "Ko-chan!"

"Walk with me?" He asked. I nodded.

"'Course!" I grinned.

We walked down the path, and saw 3 kids playing. 2 boys and one girl. The boy with the long scarf turned and saw Naruto. "Hey Naruto! Come and play ninja with us! Oh, who's your friend?" He asked.

Naruto smiled. "This is Naruko! She's my twin sister!" He grinned. I smiled at them. "The one and only, Naruko Uzumaki!" 

They gaped. "You have a sister, and you didn't tell us?!"

"Actually, I found out yesterday." He said truthfully. The kids were confused but they shrugged it off.

"Wanna play ninja with us?" He asked.

"Sure! We dont have any dangerous ninja missions today, so why not?" Naruto looked at me. I nodded with a smile.

"Alright! Yay!" The kids smiled.

All of the sudden, a Rain ninja appeared behind the girl, Moegi. He laughed and grabbed her, jumping with her up onto a pillar.