Uzumaki vs. Uchiha

Heeey guys! Sorry for not uploading, I got lazy. But... Heh, I guess I want the sequel way to badly o3o

MEH, who doesn't? I LUV SHIPPUDEN :D

BTW, I used some quotes I saw online in this chappy.... Sorry if you recognize any of them! Lol XD

AND I THOUGHT THAT THE SONG ON THE SIDE WAS PEEEEEEEEEERFEEEEEEEEEEEECT FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY! <3

-------------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Anger welled up inside of me as I watched him drop my brother on the ground. His headband slowly slipped off, landing next to Naruto's head. Then it started to rain. How fitting.. for this situation.... I thought bitterly.

Sasuke silently looked up at the sky. He twitched, then screamed and gripped his shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I watched as he fell to his knees, coughing blood next to Naruto's face. Sasuke's face was inches away from Naruto's, and he stared at the blondes headband.

Sasuke stood up, and started to walk away. My anger built up again, and I followed. "You know, when people get hurt, they learn to hate. When people hurt others, they become hated and wracked with guilt. But knowing the pain allows you to be kind. Pain allows people to grow, and how you grow is up to you" I spoke up sadly.

Sasuke immediatly stiffened, and turned around. "I told you to leave me alone" he hissed. I smiled, despite his cruel words. "I hate you, Naruko. Go away" he growled. I kept smiling. "I will break the curse of hatred. If theres such thing as peace, I'll find it. I'm not going to give up, Sasuke" I still smiled.

"Naruko, I hate you! You're just another obsessed girl that I falsely fell in love with! It was a trick, I never liked you! I hated you!" he yelled. My smile immediatly faded, and I gave Sasuke an icy glare.

"Save your hatred and take it out on me another day. It's the only thing you can do!" I yelled. "Save your dreams, Naruko" Sasuke snarled, his eyes dead.

"Any dream can come true if you just pursue it" I stated blandly. "Why won't you just leave me alone?! What do you want?!" he growled, getting frustrated.

"All I want is for one guy to prove to me that they aren't all the same" I said calmly. Its true, thats almost all I wanted.

"Naruko, get lost! You dont deserve me, you're just a selfless bitch!" he spat. "Call me a bitch and I'll show you a bitch. Say I'm not worth it, and watch where I end up" I hissed, drawing a kunai and charging at the ravenette.

"Wanna know something? You were my secret smile..... But now, your my obvious tear" I said bitterly, a tear rolling down my cheek. (A/N: I'm sorry for the cheesy quotes XD)

But I didn't stop. "I just want a guy that will hold my hand and never let go. But you've already let go. And when someone learns to love, they must bear the risk of hatred." I spat, slashing the kunai across his cheek. It dragged for a milisecond, and I jumped back before he could stab me with his own kunai.

Sasuke was exaughsted, but he still didn't give up. I drew my katana, boldly holding it out infront of me.

"Come at me, Uchiha" I taunted, bringing his old nickname back. Sasuke growled, and whipped his hand out. There was the sound of chirping birds, as the Chidori, or Lightning Blade, formed in the ravenettes hand.