Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔

I update quickly.... Hehehe.... So I finally got back on my writing schedule, and here I am! Now, on with the story!

-------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I was no longer falling. I was sitting on something soft, furry, and blue. I looked down, seeing a huge snout underneath me. I gasped, scrambling up onto the creatures head.

"Where in the world am I?" A deep voice growled. I quickly realized it came from the huge thing beneath me. I examined it, realizing it was a wolf. A huge wolf. I laughed in shock, unbelieving that I actually summoneed this thing.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, dancing around. The wolf growled, flipping me onto his snout and glaring at me. "Stop dancing on my head you fucking maggot!" He roared.

I froze, looking him in the eye. "Hey! What's your name? Did you know that I summoned you? Cool, right?!" I grinned like an idiot.

"You summoned me?!" He laughed at the thought. "Theres no way you could summon me! You're just a maggot Genin!

I am Kentaro, the Cheif Wolf of the Aincent Tribe! My pack lives under my rule, there's no way you could even summon a pup!" He exclaimed.

"Cool!" I gasped, petting his snout and ignoring his insults. "Hey, Ken, what conditioner do you use?! Your fur... It's so soft....." I murmured and rubbed my cheek into his fur.

"Who do you think you are, calling me Ken! You shall adress me as Lord Kentaro!" He roared angrily.

I shook my head. "That's to long," I smiled at him. He sweatdropped.

"Now, child, tell me who summoned me!" He growled.

"I'm being serious! I did!" I yelled. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Naruto having the same exact arguement with a giant toad. The giant toad and Naruto looked in my and Ken's direction. Naruto and I exchanged grins and a thumbs up.

"Nice job!" We chorused. Kentaro and Gamabunta looked at each other briefly. Both of thier eyes widened.

"Gamabunta! It's been awhile!" Kentaro roared happily.

"Why, if it isn't Kentaro! Who knew we would meet again, here. With twin brats on each of our heads!" Gamabunta replied.

Naruto and I got irk marks. "Oi! We aren'y brats! We're twins, but we aren't brats!" We shouted at the same time.

"So tell us, where's Jiraiya hiding?" Kentaro and Gamabunta yelled.

I heard Naruto explaining that he summoned Gamabunta. And then... Chief Toad burst out laughing. I sweatdropped, turning to Kentaro. "So, kid, where is Jiraiya? I want to know why the hell he decided to summon Gamabunta and I here!" He yelled.

"Well, uhh... Pervy Sage didn't summon you here, I did!" I grinned sheepishly. Kentaro joined Gamabunta in laughing. I was starting to get really pissed. "Knock it off, asshole! You keep talking down to me, but I really am the one who summoned you here!" I snapped.