Bonus Chapter: February 14th

I was woken up at by the sound of my shrill ringtone. "What do you want?" I said angrily, holding the cell close to my ear.

"Charming." Drew's voice floated through the speaker.

"Drew can this not wait? I'm still half asleep and I really like my sleep." I said groggily, annoyed that I was woken up from a blissfully calm sleep.

"How are you still asleep? It's almost 11!" He said, laughing.

"Ugh, I had a late night. You should know, I had to kick you out at 3 in the morning." I retorted. "What time were you awake?"

"I was awake since 7." He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I groaned, pulling the sheets over my shoulder and burying myself further into the warms folds of my bed.

"I'm imaging the look of horror on your face right now." He replied.

"Anyways, why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour?" I said, shutting my eyes in the hopes of falling asleep again.

"Open your balcony doors." He demanded.

"That requires me leaving my warm bed to let the cold in. I'm okay thanks." I said.

"Just get your lazy ass out of bed and open the damn doors." He laughed.

"Rude." I said before throwing the sheet off my body and walked over to my balcony doors. When I opened the doors, a single yellow rose was sitting on the ground. I smiled broadly. I grabbed it and looked around but couldn't see Drew.

"You got me a yellow rose?" I said.

"I did. Now get ready I've got something planned for today." He said before hanging. He had something planned? I placed the single rose in a vase before jumping into the shower. I used my favourite shower gel and washed my hair before wrapping the towel round my body. I padded out to my room and stood in front of my open wardrobe. Dammit, I don't know what to wear. Immediately I snatched my phone from my unmade bed and rang Drew.

"Angel?" He asked.

"What should I wear?" I asked, panicking slightly.

"Don't panic. Wear something nice. Nothing too formal." he said.

"How is that supposed to help me?" I almost shouted at him. He laughed down the line.

"It's never been a problem for you." He said.

"Yes but I want to look nice for you." I told him.

"Maddi. Nothing you wear would make you look nice to me." He said. My face dropped, I could feel the tears building up. "Because you look beautiful all the time. You could have just cried your eyes out and have makeup running down your face while you're wearing your grungiest t shirt and joggers but you'll still look beautiful to me. I don't care how you look because you'll always be beautiful. I especially like your birthday suit." I could hear the damn boy smirking.

"You perverted little shit." But I couldn't stop the smile from breaking out on my face. Trust Drew to ruin a perfectly adorable speech with his horny teenager lines.

"I am a man, I can't help that my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world and I just want to love every part of her body." He said.

"Damn you and your swoon worthy lines." I chuckled.

"I've been practising." He said.

"On who?" I asked, pretending to be suspicious.

"On you of course. I want to see your face so badly right now." He said.