Chapter Thirty-Four: Revelations

I woke up still snuggled in Drew's arms. I felt like we fitted perfectly together and that I could stay in his arms forever. I smiled as I looked at his face. He was so peaceful when he slept.

"What are you staring at?" He groaned sleepily.

"Nothing." I giggled. His eyes snapped open. "So what are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking that I don't ever want to move from this position ever." I smiled. His eyes twinkled with joy.

"Thank you for being there Drew." I hugged him tightly, afraid that he would leave me any moment.

"I'll always be there for you Maddi." He said sincerely.

"Oh my! Get up kids. No time for lie in we have things to do. Andy you know our Sunday routine, now get to it!" Jane exclaimed.

"Oh sorry am I interrupting your routine? I'll just go home and leave you to it." I said a little reluctantly. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to go home just yet because I wasn't sure if I wanted to face the reality that I'll be alone.

"Nonsense!" Jane scoffed.

"But... You have things to do and I'll just come in the way." I explained.

"No join us! Spend Sunday with us. You said your mother isn't home so why not. Plus I don't want you to be alone." She told me kindly.

"Oh, if you insist..." I said slyly, winking at Drew when she walked away.

"Well guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the day." I smirked, walking back into Drew's arms.

"I don't mind that. I don't mind at all." He whispered hoarsely. It wasn't the croaky kind of hoarse I sounded like when I woke up but the sexy, butterfly inducing hoarse. I grinned up at him, covering up my feelings that I was feeling towards him now.

Drew picked me up bridal style as I squealed. "Drew put me down!" I giggled.

"No way." He joked. He took me to him room. My eyes widened when he put me down on his bed.

"What? Oh no I... Uh... I wasn't... Uh... It was..." Drew stuttered, turning beet red.

I burst out laughing. "Oh your face was priceless!" I clutched my sides as I double up with laughter.

"That wasn't funny." He growled. I couldn't stop laughing though.

"I should have taken a picture."

"Haha real mature you are Maddi. Real mature." He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.

"So what do you do on Sunday's then? I asked, once I had recovered from my laughing fit.

"Well we go to church..."

"I didn't take you for the religious guy." I remarked.

"I'm not, but my aunt it... Sort of. She mainly prays for my mom to get better." He sighs.

"I'm sure she will." I smiled encouragingly.

"I don't know."

"Have faith Drew." I told him, clasping his large hand in my smaller on. His hand was very warm and comforting. I looks up into his deep blue eyes. We stared at each other before his little sister broke the trance.

"JJ is coming today!" she squealed.

"Who's JJ?"

"My other sister. I was unlucky enough to have two sisters!" He groaned.

"Cheer up!" I lightly punched his arm. Anna ran into my arms and sat in my lap.

"So are you staying with us for the rest of the day?" She asked.