EPILOGUE

SURPRISE!!!!hehe

Since it is my birthday today - and yes, I am 19 already - I decided to give you guys a gift instead! Does that sound cool to you? hehe

So, this is supposed to be my secret but, I can't help it! Here's the epilogue taht would complete the story fully!

Enjoy reading and hope you enjoy it!

*****************************************

Epilogue

“What do you think I should wear? The blue one or the red one?” Dave asked as he tries on the two polo shirts in his hand.

Vince and Dave were on Vince’s room as Vince helps Dave prepare for his first date with Louisse as a couple. Finally, Louisse gave him a chance. After months of persistent asking and asking, Dave finally got his most awaited ‘Yes’ from Louisse.

And because it is his first time to go out on a real date with a real girlfriend in a real relationship, he wanted everything to be as perfect as it could – starting of course with his outfit.

“Dude, whatever you wear is fine.” Vince answered.

But Dave protested. “I don’t want to look just ‘fine’. I wanted to look great.”

A knock on the door interrupted them.

“Come in.” Vince said.

The door flung open and there entered Liz with a tray of cookies and juice in her hands. “Looks like you’re still undecided on what to wear, Dave.”

Vince stood up and approached Liz, getting the tray from her hands. “You don’t need to knock if you want to enter my room. It’s just us.” He said as he put down the tray on the table.

“I might see Dave half-naked if I just entered. And I don’t want that to happen.” Liz said as she sat on the bed. “That’s gross.” Then she laughed and turned on the television.

Dave turned to her. “Gross? Seeing me half-naked is gross? You haven’t seen my body, Liz. You’ll salivate for sure.” He said, feeling good about himself.

“Yea right.” Liz snorted.

“You don’t believe me?” Dave asked. So, he walked towards Liz and started unbuttoning his shirt in front of her. “I’ll make you regret this day, Liz.” He said, laughing.

“Go away!” Liz shouted, closing her eyes while slightly laughing.

Vince went to them and interposed between them. “Hey, that’s my girlfriend you’re making fun of, Dave.”

“She started it.” Dave answered and laughed.

Vince sat down beside Liz and wrapped an arm on her waist. Dave, on the other hand, continued to try on different shirts.

The three of them were shocked when they heard the news on TV. It said:

                International Superstar Justin Stewart was seen on his Miami rest house last weekend having fun and getting physically intimate with a girl we found out to be Elaine Thompson. On the premiere night of Justin’s newest movie, Accidentally In Love, our sources also saw he couple walk out the cinema hand-in-hand. What’s the real score between the two? Justin Stewart clarified all allegations on his interview with The Insider. Watch this.

The Insider: We heard about Elaine Thompson. Who is she in your life?

Justin Stewart: Well, she’s practically my life, my everything.

The Insider: Is that your way of telling us that you really are a couple?

Justin Stewart: I guess. *laughs* All I can say is that she’s the most important person in my life right now next to my parents.

The Insider: Our sources said you get to be on the same class during your stay at Philadelphia.

Justin Stewart: Yes.

The Insider: Did you fall in love with each other back there?

Justin Stewart: No. We’re just…accidentally in love.

“For real?!” Dave said, in disbelief. “Wow. They suit each other.” He then turned to us and asked, “What time is it?”

“About five pm.” I said.

“What?!” Dave exclaimed, eyes widened. “I am late! I need to go. Bye. Thanks, dude.”

And with that, he rushed outside.

Liz and Vince were left in the room. Vince lied down after cleaning up Dave’s mess. He tapped the space beside him and said, “Liz, come here.”

“Don’t try to make any move on me, Vincent.” She said, before lying down beside him.

He laughed. “I respect you enough not to do that.”

They lied beside each other, staring at the ceiling. His left arm was under her head and his left hand reached her shoulder. Their hands were locked together.

“Do you still remember the very first time with slept on this same bed in this same room?” she asked.

He released a slight laugh. “How can I forget that? That’s when I end up with a broken butt the next morning. And that’s because you kicked me out from my bed.”

“That’s because I freaked out.” She answered laughing. “I’m not used to waking up with a guy next to me.”

He held her tighter. “You have to get used to it by now. I might not keep myself from wanting to always be beside you.”

She smiled. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Do you think Grandma would be happy if she sees us right now? Like this?” he asked.

“I guess. We continued their love story after all.”

“Maybe you’re right.” He said.

Then they let silence fill the air for a moment. There were no words spoken. And yet, they know they are in love.

“I never knew how good love could feel.” He said.

“I never thought that love could be so real.” She said.

Then they looked at each other’s eyes, smiling and feeling each other’s touch. And said unison,

“Til I found you.”

******************

O-KAY. I am not crying. hehe

BTW, I really had so much fun at the MeetUp yesterday and met the awesome-est people on earth!  You made my birthday complete guys! Especially @fallenbabybubu who literally spent the whole day with me - I almost end up sleeping at her house!

So, what can you say? HEHE

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!

Love you!