Chapter 21

First of all... i want to apologize for the super late upload! I am shocked i'm still alive after all those deadly midterm exams. SORRY!

Secondly, i dedicate this chapter to xdarksidex for being my 100th fan! Thanks dude.

Lastly, a big HURRAY for fallenbabybubu for finishing A and D. You guys should check it out and vote every chapter. The word 'awesome' would be an understatement for the story. Hehe.

I really hope you enjoy this chappie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

Liz:

Since this morning, the only time I stood up was when I went to the comfort room to do some hygienic stuff. Yeah, I was lying in my bed the whole day.

I can barely remember what happened last night. I do remember Justin inviting me over for dinner and ditching me after I waited for hours. But…I cannot remember myself having the chance to walk upstairs and change my clothes. Hmm, maybe it’s Maddie.

A knock on the door brought me back to my senses.

“Come in.” I said, glancing towards my door.

The door opened and I saw Maddie carrying a tray with her.

She greeted me with a smile and said as she stepped inside the room, “How are you feeling Miss Liz? Here, I brought you some lunch.”

“Oh, thanks. I am fine.” I answered.

As she was placing the food on the table inside my room, I took the chance to thank her. “Uhm, thanks for the care Maddie.”

She turned and looked at me. “You don’t have to thank me Miss. It is part of my duty and besides, Dr. Wundt said you need to eat a lot.”

“No. That’s not what I meant. Thank you for last night – for bringing me to my room and changing my clothes.”

“Oh that.” she let out a small chuckle and walked her way beside my bed. “Actually, it’s not me.”

My eyes widened after hearing that. “Oh…sorry. Please extend my gratitude to the other house maid. It must’ve been her.”

“It’s not her either.” she said, shaking her head.

“Not her? Don’t tell me it’s the driver?”

She laughed a little. “No! It can’t be him! That would be impossible!”

My forehead creased a little and my expression was totally confused. Maddie must’ve noticed that I am confused that she initiated to answer. “Well actually, we are all asleep when you got home. We didn’t even notice what time you got in.”

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

She nodded.

“Then who could it be?” I asked, clueless about everything.

“Sir Vince. He did everything.” she answered, half-smiling.

Vince? I gasped as my eyes widened with the realization that popped up in my head. Everything? Including my clothes? No! I wrapped my arms in my chest and exclaimed, “He saw me naked?!”

“No! Not that part!” she said, waving her arms. “That’s what actually amuses me with Sir Vince. He came knocking down our room in the middle of the night and asked me to change your clothes for you.”