Chapter 18

I am SOOOO happy! 10,000+ reads and 76 fans already! Thank you SO much for supporting!

BTW, I dedicate this chapter to evilfaerie14, my new found friend here on wattpad. Thank you so much for listening to my real-life story. :))

Guys, please welcome teemoocho on Wattpad. He's a new member and he's my friend. So if you have time, please do. And you might as well check out his story Cracks. I think it's good. So please please please do if you have a time to spare. :))

So here's another chapter. sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy it! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Liz:

I took the cab on my way to Coffee Bean.

Do you want to know what I’m thinking of? Vince, and the way he acted earlier. Why did he have to rest on my lap? Why did he hold my hand? Why did he say those things? And…why do I feel uneasy yet pleased?

His last words didn’t come out of my mind too. “Maybe because…”  Maybe because what? I shook my head. What am I thinking? It can’t possibly be that. He can’t be in love with me.

I opened the door to the Coffee Bean and knew in an instant where Justin sits – at the table surrounded by a thick crowd of girls. They were taking pictures with him and asking for his autograph. Man, I thought, he sure is popular.

I cleared my throat. Justin stood up as he recognized my voice.

“Oh, Liz! You’re…here.” he said and the girls stare as they make a way for me.

“OMG!” said a girl “is she…is she your girlfriend?”

I walked towards the chair and answered, “No.” Showing her my ring, I said, “I’m engaged.”

“So…you two are engaged?” she asked again.

“You sure have a lot of questions, huh?” I said in a sarcastic manner. “I’m engaged with somebody else.”

Another girl gasped. “Right! She’s Elizabeth Van Hossen! The fiancé of Vincent Coax! Right?”

I nodded.

“But…what are you doing here? With our Justin?” asked the first girl.

I smiled, a fake one though, and answered. “That, my dear, is definitely none of your business. So if you may excuse us, we had to talk. Thank you. You may go now.”

All of them sighed in dismay. They do not want to leave, of course.

I sat down and noticed that Justin is staring at me.

“What?” I said. “Why are you looking at me that way?”

“What do you mean? How do I look at you?”

“Differently.”

“It’s because…because you’re different.” he said in a low voice.

My forehead creased. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

He shook his head. “I don’t know. It’s just that…you are not the way you were before.”

“I don’t understand you.” I said.