Half Loved ~ Author's Note

Hey guys :D I'm really sorry for the whole 2 month delay on writing (you'll know this if you're a Bait Mate :P) But I'm back with a new story!

So I was asked by quite a number of my fans to do a boyxboy already, but I wasn't familiar with those so this is what I've come up with :P I just gave it a little twist and here you have it!

Plot Synopsis:

What do you do and where do you go when all of a sudden, you turn into a guy?

Yup. A guy. That's exactly what happened to Andrea Car-oh, Andrej Carter now, if you know what I mean. Andy retreated to Asher Heights, a secluded all boys boarding school to hide away from the crushed dreams he once had.

Thinking he was finally going to get the peace he needed, he got the surprise of his life the moment he stepped in his room: a Roommate-and a snobby one at that.

Of all the people on campus, he had to have Cameron Deverough. Funny, outspoken, a talented musician, everyone seems to like Cam-except for him. For some reason, they just didn't seem to get along--till he helped him get Ashley, the hottest girl on campus.

He tried to stay away from everything that reminded him of his cheating ex, heck, he tried to stay from anyone at all, but how can he stay away from the adorable all star athlete Tyler Stokes, who never failed to make him smile... Enter notorious flirt Liam Parker, who makes him feel all excited and queasy inside... And then there's the MMA prodigy Jace McLunder, the antisocial bad boy who always seemed to look after him.

Somehow, he found himself in the middle of all these guys who seemed to want to spend more and more time with him. But when an unexpected turn of events occurred and all were forced to react, things started to change between him and Cam. Arguments... assumptions... a hint of possessiveness? Could he be getting jealous?

Carter must choose which half to use before he loves what he might loose. After all, he might just end up being... Half Loved.

So yeah, I guess that's it :D I hope you guys give Half Loved a shot :P

Suggestions are really desperately needed right now so please, bear with me :)