Mr. Alpha is My Mate 21

Chapter 21

Unknown's Pov

"Have you done the research on her?" I asked Josh.

"No Alpha but we did find a friend of hers that might just give us some answers." He said.

I smirked. Aha we could use her friend as bait to get the girl coming after her friend and comes in her bright and shinning armor to save the day.

Well too bad. I'm not going to let that happen after what my father did to me. I could never forgive him again! It was my place to take Alpha, I've waited years for that day to come but guess what, I never got to be Alpha because he thought I wasn't ready.

I was fucking ready!

Now I've come back to take revenge for what he did to me.
______________________________________________________

Xaiver's Pov

I felt something going on with my wolf. He's getting stressed out lately. I think somethings going on and I need to find out soon.

~Xaiver I feel it. Somethings going to happen but I don't know what.~ Bryce said.

~Why? What's wrong?~ I asked confused.

~You have to mark her soon, Xaiver.~ He told me.

~She doesn't want me. What do I do? I can't force her.~

~Her wolf is telling me something is going on with, Ashley. You must talk to mate.~ He sighed.

~I'll give it a try.~ I took a deep breath and exhaled.

I exited my office and started walking back to my room where I left Ashley.

I opened the door to find her sleeping.

I closed the door lightly so that I wouldn't wake up Ashley.

I sat beside Ashley stroking her brown hair.

I pushed her hair out of her face and noticed a scar. It was shaped in a weird angle but it was a unique scar. It looked more of a tattoo but it was a scar.

Where did she get this from? Who did this to her? Is this a reason why she doesn't want me?

I growled at the feeling.

Ashley suddenly jerked awake as she looked around the room panicing.

I touched her shoulder gently feeling the sparks. Her eyes landed on mine and she smiled.

"What are you doing here." She asked me rubbing her eyes.

"I just came to check up on you. Well not really I came here to talk." I said.

A wave of fear rushed through my body. I looked at Ashley's eyes and realized these were her emotions I was feeling.

"What's wrong?" I touched her hand.

"I'm sorry." She said and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her rubbing her back.

"I was a bitch to you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I said that I didn't want you. The truth is I do want you I just didn't realize how important you are. I'm sorry. If you don't feel the same way then I get it." Her heart started to beat rapidly.

How does she not know that I love her?

I pulled back and placed my hands on both of her shoulders as she was looking down.

"Look at me." I told her.

She shook her head. "No."

"Look at me, Ashley." I repeated.

"No."

I started to get fustrated. I put my finger on her chin and made her look up. Her eyes were full of fear. Why fear? She has to know that I will not hurt her.

"Tell me what's wrong. If you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you Ashley." I said.

"Are you going to reject me?" She asked me.

"Why would you think that Ash. I'm your mate. I would never reject you."

She looked relieved.

"Because I've been such a bitch to you and ya." She looked down again.

"Dammit Ashley. Look at me and I will not repeat myself again." I said.

She looked at me afraid.

~Look what you did.~ Bryce said

~I know. So shut up so I can fix it.~ I cut him off.

"I'm sorry. Just please listen to me next time Ash. I've just been so stressed lately." I sighed.

"It's because of me isn't." She told me.

"Please don't think that Ash. I love you okay. I won't hurt you in any way." I said.

"Y-you love m-me?" She stuttered.

"Of course I love you. Do you love me?" I hoped.

"Y-yes." She said. I was hoping to hear those three special words but okay.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." I asked.

She looked confused. "About what."

"My wolf told me that your wolf told him that somethings up with you." I said.

"Oh."

"Sooo..." I signaled for her to tell me.

After a long pause of silence.

"I'm afraid." She finally announced.

"Of what." I asked confused.

"Of getting hurt."

"Oh Ash. I won't ever hurt you. If I ever did hurt you I would never forgive myself." I told her as she looked into my eyes to see if I was telling the truth.

Her eyes lit up. "Okay." She smiled.

Her stomach growled. I laughed.

"It looks like someones hungry."

___________________________

Sorry I didn't update like I said I was but I've been busy lately.

Yay! They finally made up!

:) I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys!

Goodnight.

-Angelix