Mr. Alpha is My Mate 8

Chapter 8

Xaivers Pov

I held my stomach closer to me as I hissed a little. I kept walking, I guess she's in the Rains Wood pack because her scent led to their territory. I asked Alpha Jayson if I could have permisson to come in his territory.

I was walking until I came upon the Rains Wood pack house. It was a mansion with 4 floors. The roof was a red color and outside in the yard was whit roses.

White roses? The day I was born I have never seen a white rose before. Strange.

I walked to the door and knocked. I waited until Alpha Jayson opened the door. "Alpha Xaiver your stomach i-" I cut him off "It should heal soon, see." I looked down to see my wound clearing up a bit.

"We should just bandage it up Xaiver. Come in." Jayson said welcoming me in.
===========================After Xaiver got his wound bandaged up by their pack doctor.
"So what happened to the gash that's on your stomach Xaiver." Said Jayson calmly.

"I'd rather not talk about that subject, lets focus on why I'm here." I said.

"Alright" He said

"My mate. I found her. I was following her scent. Her scent led to your territory, but when I had this wound I felt as if somethihg happened to her." I said to him

"So your suspecting that your mate is in my pack is what I'm hearing." He said grinning.

"I can feel it Jayson, do you have a girl named Ashley? That's my mates name." Saying her name lovingly.

His eyes widened. "There's only one Ahshley named in this pack and she's my daughter if you might want to know." He said protectively.

"Did anything happen to her? A little while ago?" I asked worried.

"Yeah she passed out I guess because she screamed and I found her on the ground in her room, so I put her on the bed." He said

"Could I see her?" I asked

"Sure" he said standing up signaling for me to follow him to Ashleys room.

I followed. He opened the door to her room, and found her on the bed knocked out. I looked at her ever so softly and took a seat next to her. I looked at her. Beautiful.....

-Very beautiful. She's going to be a very beautiful mate and Luna.- My wolf Bryce said

-That's if she only wants us.- I growled

-Wether she wants us or not we will have her- he said

-Yes.- I said

My wolf is right. Wether she wants us or not she will be ours.

"Xaiver!" Alpha Jayson said

"She's my mate and I love her already." I said to him

He smiled "So what you're telling me is that you're my daughters mate." He asked

"Yes sir." I said

"Alright I'll see what I can do about that." He said nodding and going out the door.

I took a seat and layed my hand on her cheek.

Her eyes opened suddenly she screamed and jumped up on the bed which scared the shit out of me so I fell with the chair following.

She laughed.

"What's so funny huh?" I asked smiling.

"You got scared!" I pointed at him. "The big bad Alpha got scared" I saidWhat's so funny huh?" He said with a smile on.

"You got scared!" She pointed her finger at me. "The big bad Alpha got scared" She said laughing.

I playfully glared at her.

"I'm going to whip yo ass foo." Ashley said giggling

Oh baby, you should've not said that. "Let the games begin." I said smirking.

"Kiss my ass Alpha." She said slapping that ass of hers.

Damn that sexy ass though "I'd tap that." I said winking.

She gasped "Dirty Mr. Alpha"
___________________________
Hope you guys liked it! I'll update more :)
Peace
-Angelix