Mr. Alpha is My Mate 16

Chapter 16

I was sitting on the couch eating doritos. I was watching spongebob. I could just stay here all day.

Xaiver said that he had to go out somewhere so ya. Like I care. He didn't even show me my room! Such a gentalmen.

A door slammed from above. Ohhhh someones angry. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A boy who looked like in his 20's. And let me tell you. Boy was he hot. He had sharp features but not as sharp as Xaiver.

He had a 'Beta' vibe rubbing off him. So I'm guessing he's the Beta? Yup. He had a grey buttoned up shirt on that made his abs appear. Tasty. He was about 6'3" I think? He had red hair not like red, red but just a natural type of red that looked cute on him.

He had pink full lips that looked good enough to eat. Well not really 'cause it would be chewy. He had hazel eyes that suited him.

My day just keeps getting better and better. Well, not really. It's almost night...

He looked up at me feeling my persistance in the room.

He cocked his head to the side and walked towards me and stopped infront of me and just stood there.

I sighed. "Are tou just going to stand there or are you going to move out of the way?" I popped another dorito in my mouth.

"I believe those are mine, Luna." He pointed to the bag of doritos I was eating. Luna huh? So he got the info, probably from Xaiver.

"Too bad. And please don't call me Luna. I'm not that old." I want to stay young. I don't want to die.

"Sure." He snatched the doritos out of the bag and plopped down next to me, grabbing the remote and changing the channel to football.

Haha. What happened to Luna? Aren't Luna's suppose to be respected by their pack? Sucks to sucks ya'll.

He stole MY doritos and interuppted my peace. I like this dude already.

Oh well. I'll just probably take a nap on the other couch untill Xaiver gets back and shows me my room.

I got up. Before I could take a step forward a hand snatched my right hand. I turned around to protest but.

"I didn't catch your name. Xaiver told me that you'd be staying here from now on so welcome to the pack." He said staring at the tv.

"It's Ashley, but I prefer Ash. Daughter of Jayson Caine, Alpha of the Rains Wood pack. Yours?" I asked

"Colton Jacks. Beta of the Moonlight pack. I'm 18 by the way just a year younger than Xaiver." He said proudly.

I sat down next to him. "So you've got a mate?" I blurted. Where did that come from?

He froze. He turned to look at me and stared. Does he have a staring problem or did he just have a habit of staring at random people?

Suddenly he smirked. Oh god, he's bipolar too?

"Why? Are you already interested?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Maybe, maybe not." I winked.

He got a little closer and put one of his hands on my cheek then stroked it. I blushed. Since when did the Ashley Caine blush?!

"Too bad you have Xaiver. Cause if you weren't his. Maybe you'd be mine." He smirked.

"First, I don't want Xaiver. Secondly, no one owns me. Lastly, maybe we could work it out." I giggled. A plan popped in my head.

Colton pulled back really fast before I knew it. I frowned at the feeling.

Suddenly the door slammed closed. Like legit slam.

I turned around and found a furious looking Xaiver. He had his hands into fists as he stalked forwards.

"Colton. Bad. Move." Xaiver deadly growled with so much venom in his voice.

Oops.

___________________________
Updated!
Hope you liked it ;)
Peace
-Angelix