Mr. Alpha is My Mate 25

Recap:

I suddenly got ingected by a syringe on my neck. Why the fuck on my neck area?!

I screamed in pain.

~AMBER!!!~ Bryan yelled. Then the mind link got disconnected.

Fuck........

"That's what you get bitch. I knew you were talking to a buddy through mind link." That physco guy said.

"Fuck you." I spat. I was getting unconsious.

"Oh babe, I'd fuck you. Go to sleep you need it." He smirked.

Before I could say anything I was consumed by darkness.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

Bryan's Pov (Amber's Mate)

The Alpha, pack warriors, and I are looking for Amber.

We have been searching in the woods for Amber.

I was trying to catch her scent but it was so faint.

"Bryan! I think I see an old abandon 2 story house up ahead! Cmon, lets check it out." Alpha Jayson pointed towards a grey empty looking house.

I shivered at the breeze that just passed by.

Before all of us could take another step forwards we heard a low growl in the bushes beside Alpha Jayson.

He whipped his head to the side and breathed.

"Rouge." He snarled deathly.

A large black wolf sprang out of the bushes and pounced onto Alpha Jayson.

The pack warriors and I changed into our wolf forms and prepared to protect the Alpha.

I ran for the rouge who's baring it's canines ready to bite Alpha Jayson.

I pushed him off and growled into his face.

"Shift rouge." Alpha Jayson demanded as he stood up and dust himself up.

The rouge shifted into a boy who looked very familiar but I couldn't point it out.

Have I met him before?

"Blake?" Alpha Jayson watched in horror.

Who the fuck is Blake?
_____________________________

Amber's Pov

I woke up to a very vicious and terrifying scream.

Silence....

Oh shit. There's no way I'm dying! I just met my mate and nothing will seperate me from him!

When did I ever sound so desperate? Haha.

I smiled evily. I have a plan. I hope it works! Fingers crossed bitches because we are about to kick ass!

I tried to get up but my arms and legs were tied to the bed.

I started moving around trying to get them off me. After what seemed like hours I huffed in defeat.

I tried to change into my wolf but everytime I tried my body would feel like I was on fire.

Probably the drug that the mental guy gave me still didn't ware off yet. Damn you mental guy.

I started to tear. Not because I'm scared to die but because my plan is ruined!

I felt another presence on the other side of the door.