Mr. Alpha is My Mate 6

Recap:

I changed into my wolf form and ran to where that scent was comming from. I finally reached to that area where the scent was comming from.

For once in a life time I was stunned to see the sight infront of me.
___________________________

Chapter 6

Xaivers Pov

I thought he was dead.

My brother Zane. I thought I had lost him but here he is alive?! 8 years ago he was killed by rouges in an attack.

How could he have not tell us he came back from the dead?!

I looked at my brother dead in the eye. It was unusual like he's been changed. Those eyes of my brother weren't the same anymore. Before, it was warm and welcoming but now it's cold and hard like stone.

"Miss me?" Zane said in a low voice.

"H-How? I thought you were d-dead." I said stuttering.

"I was never dead." He said calm.

"No. I saw what happened. The rouge killed you." I said hiding my confusion.

He put his hand over his heart acting hurt "So you don't miss me? What a shame." he gasped

"Stop playing games and answer the damn question." I said impatiently

He stood his ground and glared, at me. "Don't tell me what to do, brother." he spat at the name brother. I've come back to take revenge, on you. Before, I died mom and dad only paid attention to you and not me, dad gave you the position of Alpha not me. I felt so left out so I faked the death. That "rouge" didn't really kill me, their pack helped me."

He slammed me against a tree. Damn how strong has he gotten while he was gone?

I hissed "Traitor."

He smirked as I felt something cold against my lower stomach. I had a chance to look down, fuck silver. "You have no idea brother, I already was."I guess he cut me because soon I felt pain where he put the silver at.

I groaned. He let go and and chuckled "It was nice meeting you again, brother."

"You're not my brother anymore." I said

He laughed evily and started to walk away "Have fun!" and vanished through the woods.

I felt something slip away. No my mate she felt my pain. I have to get to her. I stood up holding my wound dizzyly and sniffed. I found her scent and started folowing it. I've already caused my mate trouble.

Shit. I stepped on poop. How can this get any worse? I sighed heavily and shaked my head walking.

___________________________
Hope you liked it! I'll try to update more.
Peace :)
-Angelix