Mr. Alpha is My Mate 20

Chapter 20

Ashley's Pov

I was laying down on Xaiver's bed thinking about him.

Xaiver told me that since we are mates we had to share a room together. So here I am stuck in this room.

With no cookies.........

But I thought of what Xaiver said about us being mates.

I mean my mom and dad are the most amazing parents in the world and their mates. They basically love eatchother.

But do they only love eachother because their mates? Or what?

You see I don't get it. It's not like I'm stupid or anything well I am stupid. But what is love really?

I mean I love my parents and my bestfriend and all my family plus cookies. But not in like that 'lovey dovey' kind of love.

To tell you the truth, guys do hit up on me but I just push them away.

Okay so I didn't have a boyfriend to be honest. I'm not that kind if a person though. To date or ya.

I mean cmon you don't want to get hurt do you? Or is it just that I'm afraid to get hurt?

Ohhhhh my gosh! Love is so complicated!

I don't like drama. I don't like things that ruin my life but is it okay if I love Xaiver? What if he hates me now because I said I don't want him?

I'm such a stupid girl! Why did I do that?! He probably hates me right now and will move on! Do mates do that? Just move on? Does it hurt to just walk away I guess?

Like what I said, what if Xaiver moves in and finds another girl way better than me?! I won't ever have the feeling of getting loved.

Okay I'm just making myself way more confused!

Do I love Xaiver or not? Does he love me or hate me? Did I hurt him? Should I tell him that I'm sorry? Should I just give myself a chance to love?

I sighed. I think I'm going mental.

~You're not going mental dummy.~ Angel said annoyed.

~Seriously Angel, how do you feel towards Xaiver?~ I asked curiously.

~You're only asking me now? Wow Ash I can't believe that the badass girl Ashley would never have a soft side.~ She chuckled at me.

~Oh shut up and answer the question~ I said rolling my eyes.

~First of all, Xaiver's our mate Ash, he loves us no matter what. Whatever you're thinking he doesn't hate you, he never would. He loves you well because he loves you. Ask him at a time if he loves you and you'll see it in his eyes that he does love you or not. He won't hurt is because we are important to him. I do love Xaiver and his wolf, and I accept them both. Ash I love you too, I know I haven't said this before but be a less harsh towards people who love you. Cmon Ash I know you're not really in these type of things but you never know unless you try.~ She told me.

~Awwwwwh so sweet! I love you too Angel.~ I laughed.

~Hey, this doesn't mean I'm still mad at you. You have to accept Xaiver and don't give up even though you never experienced how to love or be loved before.~ Angel said.

~True that.~ I agreed.

I hope it works or else I'll kill Xaiver if he doesn't love me! Okay, I just gotta chill for a bit 'cause this is a hell a lot of thinking.

___________________________

Sorry guys but it's really late right now and I'm tired but I'll update in the morning! Since I don't have school tomorrow so ya!

I'm hungry doe, haha I want ice cream.

I hope you liked this chapter! I'll make the next chapter longer cause I'm sleepy.

Night night.

-Angelix