Mr. Alpha is My Mate 19

Chapter 19

Ashley's Pov

I wasn't too hungry so I just decided to got to Xaiver's office.

I just followed his scent and I came across this dark brown doors.

I put my hand on the door knob about to twist it when....

"Baby, I could make you feel to much better." A squeeky voice said. Then I heard what sounded like kissing?

What the fuck?

Fuck it. For better or worse, I just opened the door without knocking or asking.

I saw Xaiver and this girl who had dirty blonde hair and that skirt that she was wearing, damn girl but you have no fine ass.

Her shirt well probably not even a shirt mabye like a string of fabric that doesn't cover the top of her body.

And let me tell you those boobs were practically popping out.

She was kissing Xaiver. This girl was a slut I tell you.

I crossed my arms. For some reason I felt angry and a little hurt.

Why do I feel like this? It's not like I like Xaiver right?

Xaiver seemed to notice me and pushed that slut away.

The slut was going to go at it again but Xaiver slammed his fist on his desk.

"Leave. Now." Xaiver demanded.

Woah, if you say so then.

I was about to turn around when Xaiver said. "Not you Ashley."

He pointed to the slut that was giving me a death glare? What the fuck did I do now?

"Out."

She huffed and stomped her foot while walking out. Such a baby. Before she was completely out the door I blurted out.

"Sucks to sucks." I chuckled.

She turned to glare at me again. Damn, this girl has a problem with having manners.

I closed the door when she was completely out. Thank god, I thought I was going to have to teach that slut a lesson.

I was slammed against the door.

Ouch...

I felt Xaiver's breath on my neck.

"So what did you want to talk about Alpha?" I breathed.

He was so close. So warm. I just wanted to run my hand through his hair. So sexy. Damnn.

I snapped ot of it. What the fuck am I thinking?!

~NOBODY TOUCHES WHAT'S OURS!!!~ Angel announced.

~LET ME TAKE CONTROL!~ She snapped at me.

~No.~ I whispered.

I know, I know. Sometimes I'm afraid of my own wolf. From your point she seems nice and innocent but once you mess what's hers, haha sucks for you.

I felt like I was being pushed back. I tried to fight back but Angel was stronger than me.

Fuck. Angel please don't doing anything stupid.

Xaiver noticed my wolf take over because now he took an advantage to start *cough* *cough* touching me in places that I didn't want to be touched, well it's not like I don't like it.

Gosh, this Alpha is making me feel so um good? First I'm all 'Oh who cares 'bout him it's not like I give a fuck.' Then I'm like 'This man is making me want to do illeagal things to him.'

What's wrong with me theese days??
___________________________

Angel's Pov (Ashley's Wolf)

"My, my, my I wonder what's going on in that head of yours." I purredagainst Xaiver. My Xaiver, Our Xaiver.

"I'd rather show you." He started kissing my neck.

~God, this plan better not be good~ Ashley grumbled.

~Oh it'll be good alright~ I chuckled.

"Xaiver baby." I giggled "Would you mind letting Bryce out?" I asked.

~NO!~ Ashley screamed at me trying to take control again.

Xaiver stopped kissing my neck and looked up with worry in his eyes.
Worry?

"Are you sure? I mean Bryce is very, how should I put this? Vicious I guess. But why would you want me to let Bryce out?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Because." I said

"Because what...." He didn't know what my name was.

"Angel, your wolf was suppose to tell you my name wasn't he?" I questioned.

"Well my wolf doesn't really interact with me becauee he's like that but I often talk to him." He answered.

"Oh." It's getting an little boring so lets spice it up a bit.

I wrapped my arns around Xaiver's neck taking him by suprise and started kissing him.

He kissed me immediately. He ran his tounge along my lower lip asking for enterance as for me I denied.

He growled and ran hin hand along my side and he stopped at my ass and pinched it, hard.

I gasped and he took this opportunity to wonder his tounge in my mouth.

I moaned as he lifted my legs up onto his waist. Now this is what I'm talking about.

FREEDOM!

~So not.~ Ashley growled.

___________________________

Sorry guys! I haven't updated in a while and I'll try to write more and more and more and ya more haha.

Please leave comments or ideas for the next chapter thanks!

Peace yo!

-Angelix :P