Mr. Alpha is My Mate 9

Chapter 9

Ashleys Pov

I was in bed staring the at the ceiling. I was dying of boredom after Xaiver left and told me that he had Alpha duties.

I got out of bed and decided to spend time with my bestfriend Amber. She's been my bestfriend ever since we were in diapers. I opened the door and skipped to her room. I knocked on her door.

She opened her door and pulled me in. Amber sat me down on her bed and put her hands on her hips.

"Where have you been??" She exclaimed.

"Long story." I laughed

She raised her eyebrow and sat next to me "Ash, I've got plenty of time" she grinned.

"I'm hungry! Lets go eat out" standing up and grasping her hand

She pulled me down so that I sat back down. She squealed out of no where. Damn, if she entered a squealing comtest she'd obviously win. But of course there's no such thing as a squealing contest. Or is there?

"Omg Ash! I know there's a guy! Everytime you ignore something you're either on your period orrrrrr there's a guy!!!" She gasped "Is he hot? Did he kiss you? Do I know him? Grrrr if he breaks your heart I swear I'll cut off his balls and force him to eat it!" She screamed.

I rolled my eyes and covered her mouth. "Now Amber when I release my hand you have to swear not to scream. Got it?" I said carefully to make her understand because I have to atleast repeat everything a million times to make her understand instructions.

She nodded. I released my hand from her mouth.

"Tell me everything from the beiginning" she grinned.

"But I haven't eat-"

"Shut up your blabbing about food. You're going to get some until you tell me." she said cutting me off

I sighed "I met my mate today. There now can I eat?"

She pumped her fist in the air "Ha! I knew it! What's his name?" She asked excited

"Xaiver" I shrugged

"Is he hot?" she asked

Hell ya "Not even close" I lied and licked my lips. I lick my lips whenever I lie okay? Big deal

She narrowed her eyes "You're lying Ash. I know when you're lying Ash, you're my bestfriend! Cmon."

"I guess. But you should already know that I don't want a mate right now Amber." I sighed

She gasped "Everyone is supposed to want a mate Ash! Seriously, when I find my mate I'll want him and kiss him, cuddle with him, have s-" I cut her off

"Amber! Okay okay that's enough I don't want to hear that 'stuff ' you know what I mean" I said crossing my arms.

She slapped my arm "Oh don't worry Ash, you know you'll do it someday with 'Xaiver'. " She giggled

"In your dreams." I huffed

I got up "I'm going out to eat, wanna come with?" I asked Amber

"Of course!" She grabbed her things and we went out to eat.
___________________________
Okay I know this chapter isn't that good but I hope you guys liked it! :)
Peace
-Angelix