Mr. Alpha is My Mate 14

Chapter 14

Ashleys Pov

I arrived at the packhouse since Amber went go out with her mate instead.

I grabbed my things and closed my door to my beautiful Jaguar. I love my baby. I always made sure not to create a scratch on my baby.

No one drives my baby except me.

I started walking to the packhouse. Once I get into the house, I'll grab some food from the fridge and go to my room and sleep.

I opened the door to the packhouse.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice, hersheys milk chocolate bar and string cheese.

I walked up the stairs. Soooo far I have to walk. Why can't there be elevators? I walked to my room.

"Home sweet home." I sighed

I opened the door and locked it behind me. I dropped my things on the floor not caring.

I plopped onto my bed and noticed that there was a note on my desk. Hmm I wonder who's that from.

I sniffed.

It was dad. What does he want now? I just came home, I want to sleep. No body bothers me in my sleep. Just to tell you, if you wake me up, don't blame me for your injures.

I decided not to look at the card and went to sleep.
___________________________

After her sleep. ___________________________

There was a a banging on my door. I groaned. Who dares to wake up the Queen!

I tossed in my bed and put a pillow over my head, blocking out the sound.

"Ashley!!!! Open the door!" Dad said angrily.

I rolled out of bed. Not a good idea.

My back connected to the cold hard floor. I grunted.

I got off the floor and walked lazily to the door. Gosh, my dad is so impatient these days.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Didn't you pack up? Aren't you ready yet? Xaiver is waiting for you downstairs. Did you even read the note?" He asked.

Parents and their questions. I shook my head confused.

"Pack up?" I said confused.

He walked into my room and grabbed the note and handed it to me.

~Princess,

You'll be staying at Alpha Xaivers packhouse from now on. He imformed me that he is your mate so I confirmed that from now on you'll be part of his pack. I know you'll be disappointed that I didn't ask you in the first place but, it's better for your own good. Pack up your things and be ready at 5.

Dad~

I was fuming. I don't want to stay in that stupid, ignorant, and idiot Alphas packhouse!!!! I want to stay here where all my precious cookies are! Ohhh poor cookies who's going to eat you now? I will because wether or not I'm staying!

I tossed the note in the trash. I faced my dad and crossed my arms angrily.

"I refuse." I said irritated

"Ashley, Go pack your things. There's no time for arguing now. Xaiver is waiting downstairs." He said sternly

I groaned. My dad only says 'Ashley' when he's angry with me. Parents these days you know?

"But I don't want to go." I made my best pouty face.

"Stop acting like a child and pack your things Ashley, Xaiver is waiting for you." He said annoyed

"No." I said challenging him

"Yes."

"No." I stuck my tounge out.

"Ashley."

"Dad."

"Go pack your things."

"Go pack your things." I said mocking him.

"Now. I'm not only your father Ashley, but your Alpha!" He said firmly.

Geeez. Don't have to be that mean. Besides I don't want a mate. But I do love playing games and making 'Alphas' mad. If I live with Xaiver then I could be his worst nightmare. Mwahahahaa.

Wait, what about Amber? I don't want to live without my bestfriend!!

"What about Amber? I just can't leave her without notice."

"She can visit you, you can visit her. Problem solved. Now go pack, Princess. Xaiver is waiting for you downstairs." He said sighing.

Should I tell dad that I don't want a mate? No. Dad doesn't have to know. It's not that important anyways. Plus, this is going to be fun.

"Okay, tell Xaiver that I'll be down in 10 mins."

"Got it." Dad said getting out of my room.
___________________________

10 minutes later.
___________________________

I closed the door to my bedroom. I'm going to miss this room.

Why do I have to leave? Poor me.

I got to the living room with my stuff. I saw Dad talking to Xaiver.

I leaned against the wall bored.

"Ready?" I said irritated.

Xiaver turned his head around. "Yeah, Let me hold your stuff." Awhh such a gentalman, not.

My dad got up and hugged me.
"I'm going to miss you, Princess. Come visit your mother and I okay?"

"Yeah Dad, no worry." I hugged him back.

"If he hurts you in anyway. Give me a call okay, Princess?" He whispered so that Xaiver couldn't hear.

I patted him on the back. "No worry, I can take care of myself Dad." I chuckled.

"I love you." He said lovingly

"I love you too, Dad." I let go of him and went to Xaiver.

I litterly threw my bags at him. He grunted. Good for him.

I walked to the door and opened it. "Bye Dad! See you soon!." I said.

I started walking out the door with Xaiver trolling behind me carrying my stuff.

I turned around. My Dad was leaning against the door.

"Have fun, my Princess! I love you!" He waved.

I waved back.

Oh it's going to be quite an adventure alright. I smirked.

___________________________
Woooo!! Updated my friends!
Hope you liked it!
Peace:)
-Angelix