Mr. Alpha is My Mate 22

Chapter 22

Ashley's Pov

I was sitting in the living room while Xaiver made food.

~I wish I could have magic. So I can cast a spell where food can just pop out of no where.~ Angel snickered.

~Haha. Calm your tits girl. Xaiver is cooking us some food.~ I laughed.

I love food okay. I'm not one of those girls who eat like little bit because I'm afaid to get fat. I eat anything well not everything.....like shit.

"Foods ready!" Xaiver yelled from the kitchen.

Soon, I heard footsteps running down the stairs. I looked up and saw 6 guys running down the stairs while their eyes are glowing of pure hunger.

They didn't even bother to say 'Hi' to me or notice me. Man, I was that small?

They all didappeared in the kitchen.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OF MY FOOD!" Xaiver yelled.

It was silent. Too silent.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to find Xaiver holding a pan up in the air.
What the fuck???

I saw the 6 guys, they were all frozen.

All of them noticed that I was here and looked at me curiously.

A little boy who had jet black hair touched the bacon and popped one in his mouth.

Xaiver turned to him and glared.

"Woops." The boy laughed.

"Cmon Xaiver, we're hungry." A guy
with brown hair whined.

"Fine, just save some for your Luna." Xaiver sighed and pointed to me.

"Luna?" All the boys said in an usion.

"Yup." I said popping the letter 'p'.

I walked to the table and sat down. I was waiting for them to eat first.

Xaiver passed me a plate.

"Thanks." I said. He nodded.

I looked at all the 6 boys as they stared at me. I noticed that there were two boys who looked exactly the same but one had darker red hair while the other just had a light red hair. Yayyy! Twins!

The guy with blonde hair with grey eyes introduced himself. "I'm Mark." He smiled.

One of the twins with the light red hair with hazel eyes grinned. "I'm Jace!"

The dude with a darker red hair color said "I'm his twin, Jay." He ruffled his brothers hair.

"Shawn." He waved. He had dark brown hair that looked so silky!

"Alexander, but you could call me Alex for short." He had black short hair. He had the most amazing eyes. Not amazing as Xaiver's but he had light baby blue eyes that sparkled.

I looked down to find the boy who ate a bacon. He had jet black hair.

He giggled and reached up to touch my hair.

I picked him up and put him on my lap.

"And you are little mr.?" I laughed as he played with my hair.

"I'm Carson, Luna." He sniffed my hair.

"Please, call me Ashley. No need to call me Luna. It makes me feel old." I ruffled his hair.

"So are we just going to do nothing or are we going to eat?" Shawn asked.

"Eat!" All of us yelled.
___________________________

After their all eating.
___________________________

"So how old are you guys?" I asksd as they were all watching some football game while Carson was knocked out on the couch on my left and Xaiver on my right watching.

Shawn. "17."

Mark. "18."

Jace. "15."

Jay. "15."

Alex. "20."

Xaiver. "19."

"I'm 18 but Alex is 20?! He is fricken hot to be old!" I blurted out. Everyone looked at me and laughed.

Xaiver growled lightly.

"Watch out Xaiver, she could be running to me someday." He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"Shut up Alex. Unless you want this up your ass." Xaiver showed him the 'finger'.

"Ha gayyy." Jace said.

_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•_\|•

Ambers Pov (Ashley's bestfriend)

I glared at a dude who looked fucking discusting. This guy practically kidnapped me!!!!!

"Awwwh babe cmon don't give me that look." He smirked at me.

I was in an empty room tied up in a chair. This guy kept asking me where the 'girl' is when there are lots of girls in the world heller!

I don't know what kind girl her was talking about. Maybe a girl cat haha 'pussy cat' or a girl dog HAHA 'a bitch'.

He finally asked me where my bestfriend Ashley was. I of course will never ever say anything even if it means dying.

This dude is a fucking physco! This guy is going mental I tell you! EVIL!

If anything I wanted to keep my bestfriend safe but I'm scared to die!!!!!!!!!!!

"Too bad cause dude, it looks like you need a therapy appointment. Is there a phone here? I could make an appointment for you right now if you want." I laughed.

"Stupid bitch!" He slapped my face, hard.

Ouch. That's going to leave a mark. More like a bruise.

It stinged.

~Amber!! Where are you?! Are you okay?!?!~ Bryan mind linked me.

~No I'm not okay, Bryan please help me.~ I pleaded.

~Could you tell me where you are? Do you have a clue.~ He asked.

~No. They drugged me with this thingy. And I'm in an empty room with this physco man who just slapped me.~ I tolde him in a breath.

~HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU?!?! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD ONCE WE FIND YOU!!~ He growled through the mind link.

~Don't worry I can take care of myself Bryan but please find me.~ I said.

I suddenly got ingected by a syringe on my neck. Why the fuck on my neck area?!

I screamed in pain.

~AMBER!!!~ Bryan yelled. Then the mind link got disconnected.

Fuck........

"That's what you get bitch. I knew you were talking to a buddy through mind link." That physco guy said.

"Fuck you." I spat. I was getting unconsious.

"Oh babe, I'd fuck you. Go to sleep you need it." He smirked.

Before I could say anything I was consumed by darkness.

===========================
I hope you liked this chapter! I know it's short too but sorry.

What if Bryan can't find Amber? What will happen?!

Nighty! Nite! Nite!

-Angelix