Mr. Alpha is My Mate 13

Chapter 13

Xaivers Pov

"Alpha Jayson I would like for your daughter to come stay in my packhouse since she's my mate" I asked.

I came here to Ashleys father to ask if Ashley could live in my packhouse, right before I do my Alpha duties.

Making Ashley stay at my packhouse from now on will keep me company, and calm my wolf down a little rather than staying in my office.

"Seeing that there's no choice for my princess to move in with her mate, as her father I approve." He said grinning.

"Just to warn you, my princess is a handful of trouble. Better tame her before she starts to get wild, be careful." He joked. I think.

I laughed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." He said. A woman with dark brown hair popped her head inside.

"Oh. I'll come back later." She said

"Lila come here. I haven't introduced you to Alpha Xaiver yet." Jayson said

She walked into the room. She walked next to Jayson's chair, where he was sitting.

The woman had dark brown hair. Probably 5'10". She looks kind of like Ashley. She wasn't chubby, wasn't that skinny. Just average with beautiful features. She's probably Ashley's sister.

"Lila this is Xaiver, Alpha of the Moonlight pack, Xaiver meet my mate Lila." He introduced.

She's Ashleys mother.

We both said our greetings to each other. She smiled at me.

"So what brings you here Alpha Xaiver?" She asked curiously

Jayson spoke up "Xaiver is Ashleys mate, Lila."

She gasped. "I want grand children!"

Wow, Jaysons mate gets to the point really fast. I'm not even on that page yet.

I was just asking if their daughter could come stay with me not 'Oh, can I fuck your daughter?' Well it'll happen anyways.

"Calm down, Lila." Jayson chuckled "Anyways, I gave Xaiver permission for Ashley to stay at his packhouse."

"But I'm going to miss my baby!" She looked at me. "You better take good care of my baby or else I'll run you over with a truck."

I chuckled. Now I see the resemblence of Ashley , I thought.

"I'll tell Ashley to pack up and that she's going to be staying at your packhouse from now on." Jayson said

"Alright. Well it's nice chatting with you again Alpha Jayson and Lila." I made my way to the door and was about to step foot out the door when,

"Xaiver." Jayson said seriously

"Jayson." I said in the same tone

"If you even try to hurt my princess, I swear I will kill you." Act bad already.

"I promise." I said honestly.

"I'll be going now." I said "See you."

"Use a condom!!!" Lila yelled right before I closed the door.

Didn't she say she just wanted grandchildren?

I smiled and shook my head sighing.

"Mates can be both a good and bad thing." I mumbled to myself.

___________________________

I hope you liked it! :)

Peace

-Angelix