Mr. Alpha is My Mate 24

Chapter 24

Unknown's Pov

I caressed her cheek. So soft.

It's been so long since I've seen my beloved sister.

Ever since that day I ran away from the pack and my family, I soon regretted it.

I watched my beloved sister from afar, watching her grow up and find her mate. It hurt not to talk to her, hug her, smile at her or even hear her voice.

There is a reason why I ran away from home. I felt so neglected and felt torn because I had no attention.

No one knew how I felt because they saw me as a very amusing boy.

I want my family to see what I really feel about how they actually treat me.

I never knew how they felt about me because they never really spent time with me, but I mostly spent time with my sister, well twin sister.

She was the only one close to me because I felt as if she only loved me.

*GASP*

I looked down to see a frightened face.

Ouch.

"W-who are y-you?" My beloved sister asked me.

"Please don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." I pleaded with her.

Does she not remember me?

Soon that frightened face turned into an impatient and angry face.

"Don't let me ask again. Who. Are. You." She demanded.

"Don't you remember me?" I asked her as I tilted my head to the side.

She examined me up and down.

I shifted a little on my bed uncomfortable at the thought of my twin sister checking me out.

"The fuck?" She whispered to herself.

"You look exactly like me but with black hair." She said confused.

"That's because I'm your twin brother." I said in a 'duh tone'.

"That's not true. I have no twin brother and my parents certainly did not tell my I have one." She said not believing me.

I, on the other hand felt sad. How could mom and dad not tell her that I'm her twin brother?!

I started to get pissed because it added more pain that they don't care about me!

She started to panic as she saw my face scrunch up in anger.

I calmed down not wanting to get her scared.

"Please believe me. Try to remember." I started to lose hope because I thought she could stay with me forever.

I know it's selfish but it's a risk.

She looked at me with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry but I can't remember."

I sighed. I knew this would happen.

-------------------------------------------
Ashley's Pov

"I'm sorry but I can't remember." I felt sad and fustrated because I couldn't point out who this guy was plus my parents never told me I had a twin brother!

It would be so legit because he could drive me everywhere and he could like teach me how to cook good stuff.

I felt as if I wanted to hug the guy whose infront of me with his head in his hands.

"Look, could you please take me back home. I think my mate is really furious that I'm not in his safety right now." I said slowly not to get him angry.

"No! You can't leave!" He sounded so hurt by my words like a bullet through the heart.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because your my sister and I love you." He pleaded with me again.

"You have to understand that I have no other sibling."

"Yes you have one." He grabbed my hand.

I felt something trigger because it felt as in something was entering my body.

"What are you doing to me?!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry my beloved." He had a tear run down his cheek.

I gasped.

Suddenly a wave crashed into me. Memorries flooded my head as I remembered those times when me and him playing in grass. Making flower rings and crowns as we planned our childish wedding.

My head started to hurt and sting.

Fuck.

"Stop it! What the fuck are you doing to me!" I screamed at my brother.

"It won't hurt if you struggle against my beloved." He looked at me with so much love.

I couldn't take it anymore this shit hurts!

"JAXON!!!!" I screamed.

Everything stopped suddenly as he looked at me shocked.

That was the last thing I saw before I was out by light.

_________________________
Phew!

2 chapters updated for today guys!

:) Imma sleep babes. Night.

-Angelix