Mr. Alpha Is My Mate 1

A/N : Please go check out my other book :) it's called 'The Alpha Saved Me'

Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

I was running through the woods to let my wolf Angel to get some fresh air and relaxation. My pure white fur flowing through the wind felt amazing.

I stopped at the river that I always go to very often. I breathed in the air and [BOOM] a fly goes straight into my nuzzle. I growled and snorted.

I spotted a blue butterfly and sprinted after it. The butterfly kept flying higher and higher, but i wasn't going to let that happen. I slammed the butterfly down with my paws. Poor butterfly.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Suddenly things just got more serious.
I whipped around and saw no one. Spooky like one of those stories where someone gets killed.

The next thing you know it, I smelt the most amazing scent in the whole entire universe. I smelt the scent of vanilla mixed with a little bit of wood.

"MATE!!!" My wolf cried happily.

I, on the other hand growled and sprinted as fast as i could.

"Go to mate!!!! I want mate!!!" Angel howled at me.

"Awh come on, lets have some fun dear and play hide and seek with mate" I said to my wolf.

Angel growled and quieted down.

I heard pounding of paws as my mates scent got stronger and stronger. I tried to out run him but he was to fast for me as i tried to make my legs sprint faster.

In a matter of seconds i was pinned by a huge, a litteraly huge wolf with peircing ocean blue eyes. I felt the powerful aura around him and noticed he was an Alpha.

"MATE!" Angel shouted at me.

I growled at my mate and struggled to get out of his tight yet gentle grip. I tired to act like i got hurt, so i whimpered and whined at him. Hehehe lets see how tough Mr. Alpha is.

His tight grip loosened on me. He licked my face. I growled playfully catching him off guard. I jumped back up and stood in my fighting position playfully.

Mr. Alpha here growled. Oops I think he took it the wrong way.

___________________________

Wassup guys! Well this is my first story and hopefully you guys enjoyed it :)
I'll upload again, probably tomorrow. Peace
-Angelix :)