[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y F.O.U.R (Very Explicit content)

DONT SKIM THIS CHAPTER TRYNA GET TO THE EXPLICIT PART OR IMMA GET MY BELT

-looks at all of you daring you- lol

I wouldn't read this around anybody, i really wouldnt'..like I REALLY WOULDNT, but y'all never listen to me :'( lol

__ Listen to the song when you get the "explicit content though." It flows real nice.____

-----------------------------------------------------

             With Cole at Kayla's house Shawn went to talk to Nadia about the plans for the baby.

"You here by yourself?" Nadia nodded shutting the door behind him as he stepped in."My Mom is at work, Grandpa is chilling with Mr. Omar, and Grammie? I don't know where she went, but you know when she leaves she be gone."

    Shawn followed behind Nadia. She had lost some weight. "Are you eating?" Shawn wasn't tryna be rude, but he could see her spine, and the ass she had before was not the ass he was use too looking at.

"I can't. I throw up everything."

Nadia eyed Shawn feeling a little self conscious. She had lost about 10 pounds without trying. She had already been small before, and the weight loss although not much to a lot of people made her bones show a little though she was still pretty.

Shawn nodded. "Well, what can you eat." Nadia sat on her bed. "Grammie has gave me a little of everything. Your child doesn't like anything I eat though." Shawn smirked sitting beside Nadia. "What did you wanna talk about?" Shawn took Nadia's hand. "I just wanna tell you that I wanna finish school, so I won't be moving back here yet, but I will make the time, and money to make sure I come as much as possible."

Nadia expected that, but she really wanted him to be here with her. She was so sick sometimes, and she wanted him to hold her, and she had some news that may make it hard for him to finish school in time. "Okay, I understand Shawn, but the doctor doesn't want me to work while I'm pregnant. I could lose the baby."

Shawn gritted his teeth, and sighed. "Well if you tried to eat it would help Nadia." Nadia glared at him. "I am, but it's hard Shawn. That's mean as hell. Why you talk to me like that?" Shawn sighed. "Sorry, I'm frustrated. I'm just tryna figure out what to do."

Nadia reached out stroking his face. "I know, me too."

Shawn smiled touching her hand. "Maybe I can have some of my classes online, so I can work longer hours." Nadia nodded. "I'm sorry." Shawn shook his head. "No, It's what I gotta do. I take care of my family." Shawn kissed Nadia hand softly. "Can you eat Graham crackers? Kimi ate those. She went through the same thing."

Nadia had never thought about that. "I don't know. I'll try it later."

Shawn scooted closer to Nadia. "I'll talk to the school tomorrow. I would move here now if I could, but if I move i'll lose a good job with some real nice money, and they not giving me the job here til I graduate." Nadia nodded. "I know that, and I quit today by the way." Shawn nodded. "Good."

Nadia shook her head in disagreement. "I feel lazy."

Shawn laughed. "Its not your fault. I want this baby so take yourself so you both can be healthy" Nadia smiled. Shawn leaned forward. His lips lightly touched hers in a sweet, but short kiss. "I love you."

Shawn stroked her face lightly. "When you think Grammie will be back?"

Nadia shrugged. "I dont know. She just usually comes back when she gets done with whatever she's doing. Why?" Shawn smiled deviously. "I wanna see how it feels to fuck you wit out a condom cause you not gonna get more pregnant."