S.I.X.T.E.E.N

*=* Nine months later *=*

            Nadia still really liked Matthew. She felt helpless, and weary every time she came in contact with him. He was sweet, kind, and caring. Grandma had been right when she said that he would hurt  her, but Nadia could never get him off her mind. Maybe It was the way he would hold his son or maybe even the way he'd check in on things that drew her more to him.

Nadia really regret that she was not in Katy's posit on. Nadia enviously waited on Katy, and Matthew to fail, but they made a good team when it all came to their son amongst other things. Nadia often wished she had Matthew, instead of Katy.

Matthew was the one that asked for the sex to stop a couple day's after David was born. Nadia knew it needed to stop though her heart wanted otherwise. She agreed, by saying "I was thinking that too." Matthew had stood awkwardly in front of her that evening, as they looked into each others eyes

"I do like you Nadia" he had spoke out of the blue.

Nadia felt her heart swell somewhere deep within her. "Excuse me?" Matthew shoved his hands into his front pockets as they stood by the front door. He had only come over to talk to her. "I said I like you " Nadia's lips parted in shock. She was immediately taken aback by his words.

"But I love Katy, so it's to late for that." Matthew reached for the door knob. "Bye Nadia." Nadia looked at her feet trying her hardest not to cry. "Bye." Nadia didn't bother to look up when the door shut gently behind him.

               Nadia did not return back to school, how ever she was getting by with homework option. It was a choice for those with a more severe learning disorder. The teachers sent her, her home work, and she was given until May 25th to do it all. Nadia had about three months to complete the large stack of assignments. The finished product would determine whether or not she could graduate. 

She had to go in for the exams that she had missed.

Nadia couldn't say that she would ever be with Justin again. He was bringing Diane around more often. Diane thought she had some kinda something over Nadia by the way she swung her hips -- at the way she laugh to loud at his goofy antics, but little did Diane that she may have had his attention, but Nadia was the only chic who had his heart.

He'd made it a point to tell her that he loved her, but if she felt there wasn't a chance for him, he wasn't going to wait around, but if she ever decided there was some chance he'd always be avaliable.

Justin wanted Nadia, and he wasn't on no games, if she gave him that green light he would always be ready.

            Nadia still had not talked to her Dad. He didn't make the effort, and neither did she.

Fuck him.

Nadia listened to Diane's annoying giggle as she did her homework in her room. Nadia wasn't sure what frustrated her more. The math problem or the giggling bitch in the living room. Nadia ripped her worksheet from a top pf the small table in her room to go ask Justin about the math problem.

"Justin can you-" Nadia watched Justin began to lean in to kiss Diane.

"You know what I'll just leave you two to this, and fail." Nadia mumbled as Justin turned his head to look her way. Diane looked annoyed. Diane hated that no matter what he was doing; Nadia could grasp his attention so easily without issue.