T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N

*~*~* Matthew and Katy *~*~*

"I hope Nadia changes her mind, and comes back to school." Katy told Matthew as they made their way through the cafeteria. Matthew nodded,"Yeah, I've been talking to her about it lately. I know where she's coming from. It's hard, but you guys only have this year. I still have this year, and the next.

I'm trying to be lawyer though. There ain't no time for dropping out.

Katy sat down at a table with her tray. " Matthew took a fry from her tray. Katy smothered her corn dog with mustard biting into it. "That's what I'm saying. I told her she's gonna regret it." Matthew nodded eating another fry from her tray. "Matthew stop eating off my plate!" Matthew laughed. "Damn, this is a lot of food. I'm tryna help you out."

Katy smiled pushing his hand away before he tried to grab another fry.

                                          School breezed passed, and Katy settled into Matthew's black monte carlo -- throwing her backpack into the back. "Hold up. I got something for you." Matthew leaned over pulling open the glove box. A small gasp left Katy lips, as Matthew passed her a small silver colored square shaped box.

"Happy 9months Baby." Katy smiled as she hurriedly pulled the top off

A gorgoues silver bracelet appeared to her view. "Thank you Mattie." Matthew just smiled. Katy reached down to her purse slipping the bracelet on first. "I got you something too." Katy passed Matthew a small bag. "See I told you. You can put anything in that purse." Katy swatted him with a laugh. "If you feel that way than you should have never bought it for me."

Matthew took the bag from her taking out the tissue paper before he pulled out a small frame that had 4 different pictures of him, and Katy in it. Matthew smiled eyeing each one, remembering the times they were taken. "I like it baby." Katy smiled leaning over they kissed, and Matthew started the car.

"My Mom is letting me go out with you. So please don't take me home before she finds something for me to, and changes her mind." Matthew nodded pulling out the school lot. "How late can you be out?" Katy zipped her purse back up. "Til 10." Matthew pulled forward driving the opposite direction from her house

"Well it's 345 now. What should we do bae?" Katy shrugged slouching in her seat. "I don't know. You wanna go eat some real food?" Matthew thought about it for a minute. "AppleBees?" Katy sat up straighter. "Yes!" Matthew laughed hitting his left blinker as he took the 5minute drive there.

Once settle into a booth Katy ordered a sprite behind Matthew's orange soda. "Mattie. Behind you." Katy told him. Matthew put his menu down turning to see Nadia laughing with Justin. He felt his whole body stiffen. Matthew was about to turn back to Katy before Nadia looked over.

Her smile faded immediately.

They both hated to see each other out, and about with their "dates" Although they tried not to do that to often, it was difficult not to. Katy, and Nadia liked so many of the same places. It wasnt to often luckily, because Nadia would cook at home instead of going out.

Matthew turned back to look at Katy. "You guys had another fight?" Katy asked noticing his daunting facial expression. Matthew just nodded accepting the lie. "Yeah." Katy pouted drinking her sprite. "You should go talk to her, and make up." Matthew shook his head. "Later. I'm out with you." Katy smiled at him.

"Okay baby, but I hate it when you two fight.Promise you will make up." Matthew nodded holding out his pinkie. Katy laughed. "I can't believe we still do this." Katy wrapped her pinkie around his leaning into to kiss him to seal it.

All thoughts of Nadia fled his mind as Katy's lips kissed his. Matthew kissed her back with the same emotion she kissed him with. Matthew smiled against her lips as she moved away. "We're in a public place." Katy seemed to remind herself which made Matthew laugh.

The waitress came back taking their order before leaving again with the menu.

"I hope we have a relationship like them. You know he's always liked her." Matthew suck his orange soda down finding it hard to listening. "Why like them? Why can't we have our own relationship like us?" Katy clicked her tongue at Matthew. "I just mean a happy one." Matthew nodded. "We are happy. I'm happy."

Katy swatted him. "You know what I mean."

Matthew smiled teasingly as the food started to come fifteen minutes later. Katy squirted ketchup on her fries while Matthew reached for the salt.

"Hi you guys." Matthew almost dropped the salt as Nadia stood at the table greeting them both. Katy stood hugging Nadia. "Hi Nay." Katy took her seat again eating a ketchup covered fry. Matthew's eyes slyly linger over Nadia petite slim figure as he salted his fries.

"Can I talk to Matthew?" Matthew put the salt down. 'We can talk later. Not now Nadia." Katy shooed Matthew. "No, you guys go make up now. I'm fine, and Justin is fucking eating his plate right now. Go!" Katy snapped at Matthew with a smile.

Matthew scooted from the seat following Nadia. "What do you want?" He asked. Nadia lead him into the woman's restroom pushing open one the empty stalls. "You." Nadia said. "Not today Nadia." Matthew told her following her into the stall. "Its our 9months today."

Nadia looked at him. "Oh It is? Sorry." Matthew leaned against the stall looking at Nadia. "Tomorrow?" Nadia shook her head. "Justin is off tomorrow. I told him I was off too." Matthew laughed. "Well you should be fine than since you gonna be "off" with him too." Nadia groaned. "Matthew, he's still my boyfriend."

Matthew snickered. "And Katy is still my girlfriend, and She's ready, and willing tonight. I'll talk to you later get out my face." Nadia glared at Matthew. "Get out your face." Matthew shrugged. "Fine I'll get out of your's"  Nadia shoved him moving passed him till he grabbed her wrist pushing her along the stall.

Nadia hurriedly pulled his belt  aloose as they kissed hungerily. Matthew hiked her long skirt up as she bent down holding onto the back off the toilet. Matthew pulled his wallet from his pocket. He only had one condom...

Katy had asked if he had any on the driver here, and she saw that he only had one. How the hell would he explain its location afterward.

"Bye Nadia." Matthew told her as he got his pants back in order. Nadia flushed with embarrassment." Seriously?" Matthew nodded. "I only have one condom, and I'm not wasting it on you." Nadia tugged her skirt down angrily. "So I'm a waste?"

Matthew kissed Nadia as she turned to him. "No, but if you want your best friend to figure out I fucked you in the bathroom. You'd be more understanding." Nadia groaned in frustration leaving the stall.

Matthew waited another minute before he too left.

Katy was on her second sprite as Matthew sat down again. "So did you guys make up?" Matthew bit in his burger. "We will. We just need time." Katy nodding eating the remainder of her own sandwich.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tsk.

Tsk.