T.W.E.N.T.Y T.W.O

Nadia sat at the kitchen table with Justin studying her face. Nadia stayed quiet waiting to hear what he had to say."I think you should find some other place to live" Justin said it as if he really didn't mean it, but at the same time she could hear the severity of the situation in his tone. "You don't want me here anymore?" Nadia asked as she tried meeting Justin's eyes. He quickly looked away  in another direction. "I dont feel like its a good idea."

Nadia scooted her chair back. She couldn't stand to sit in front of him any longer. "I thought you loved me." Nadia stated to Justin sourly. "Don't do this bullshit Nadia. I need to take a step back from you. When you're finally more mature, and you finally women up enough for me than come step to me."

Nadia didn't know what to say. Though they hadn't been together Nadia felt as if she had completely lost Justin now. She'd always felt like she had him to go back to no matter what, but it just went to show Nadia that Justin had never been wrapped around her finger like she thought.

He honestly had genuine love for her, and Nadia had been taking advantage of it because she knew that he'd do anything for her. All she had to do was ask him. Not only had she made him lose his trust for her, but also his faith in the relationship they could have had again.

"So you gonna go off and be with Diane?" Justin chewed his bottom lip til it turned red. "Honestly, I don't want to be with anybody right now, but if a good opportunity with someone else comes along than I don't know. I might take it.

                                                    Nadia eyed Justin desperately.

She wanted to ask him to forgive her.

She wanted to ask him to wait for her

She wanted to ask him to to trust her.

                                  "Justin" was the only thing that escaped her lips.

Justin stood pulling Nadia to him placing a hard kiss on her lips. It was as if he was telling her goodbye for now. Nadia held tight to Justin's shirt kissing him back just as hard. Justin slighty shoved her a little as their kisses began to deepen.

Nadia wasn't stopping as she felt his sweet tongue slip between her lips.

The tip of Nadia's tongue traced slow circles against Justin's as he lightly began to suck at her top lip. Nadia went for the belt of his jeans as Justin made a weak attempt to move her hand.Nadia wasn't about to stop now as she loosened the belt pulling the belt buckle free.

Nadia easily slipped her hand down into his boxer's grabbing his ridgid manhood so hard that it made Justin jump, and kiss her even harder. Nadia started to stroke his lengthy manhood as much as she could with the barrier of his boxer briefs restricting her from movement.

Justin began backing Nadia against the kitchen counter. Nadia giggled as he lifted her by her ass on to the counter top. Justin smiled at her giggling as Nadia started inching her panties down while Justin dropped his jeans, and boxers down to his ankles.

The condom was rolled down his erection just before he want to work inside Nadia. His stroke was rough as if  he had been waiting for her,for a while now. Nadia's nails dug into Justin's back, as her legs held to his waist tighly.

Nadia's moans grew louder, and louder with every stroke that Justin delievered.

                            "I can bench 250." Nadia kissed her teeth at Shawn in disbelief. "You lying." Shawn started putting the dirty dishes up on the rack as Nadia filled up two glasses with pepsi. "I'll prove it to you." Nadia picked up the two glasses looking back at Shawn. "We'll see."

They had been doing this for the past two hours of their shift. They would walked passed each other, and one off them would say something about themselves.

"I was celibate for seven months until today came."

Shawn put an order on his carrier tray. "You found yo husband?" Nadia shook her head. "No." Shawn put the tray up on his shoulder. "Did dude make you feel good?" Nadia smiled nodding as they both left the kitchen with their carrier tray's full.

"I can speak, and sing in another language." Nadia stood by the sink washing her hands while Shawn stood real close behind her singing in a language she could not compehend. Nadia let out a loud giggle along with a shriek as Shawn playfully bit her neck.

Shawn held her waist gently as he began to suck on the left side of her neck.Nadia squealed even louder laughing. Shawn had Nadia bent over, grabbing at the handles on the sink as his lips began to tickle her sensitive flesh even more.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" Shawn jumped away as they both looked over to see Jess. She looked back, and fourth between them curiously.

                           The end of the shift came quickly, and Monica was locking up as usual.

Jessica grabbed Nadia's wrist roughly, turning her around to face her. "So you just gonna hit on my man you hoe?" Nadia didn't really want this confrontation with Jessica. She was crazy, and capable of anything.

Shawn was going off before Nadia could even figure out what to say. "The fuck! You been lying about us fucking, and now you claiming me as yo man!?" Jessica's face fell into a dejected expression. "Shawn, how could you say that about us? About me? I thought we had love for each other."

Nadia saw Monica dialing something on her cellphone as the horrific scene began to unfold. "You fucked up." Shawn told Jessica as he took out a cigarette. Jessica all of sudden lunged at Shawn, her small hands cutting of his oxygen."

Nadia, and Monica started to pull Jessica off Shawn.

Once Monica got a hold of Jessica, Nadia had a hold of Shawn who looked livid. Nadia held his wrists tightly as he trembled with rage. Even when the ambulance came to get Jessica he still was beyond pissed.

"She's a little psychotic." Monica explained walking off to her own car.

Shawn was on his third cigarette when Nadia turned to face him. "Shawn." Shawn could barely keep his focus on her. "Calm down. She's gone." Shawn took a long drag on his cancer stick. "I'm trying to but I'm about to go merk that white bitch."

Nadia could see already that Shawn had a bad temper, and Once he was mad there was no going back.....

------------------------------------------------------

And Ken told Katy about Matthew, and Nadia. Ken was Matthew's bestfriend for those who keep asking:)