[Part 2] F.I.V.E

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Shawn]

Shawn watched his phone hit his bedroom wall as he lit up a cigarette to calm himself. Damn Nadia irked him so bad. Shawn inhaled, and exhaled as he let a ring of smoke leave his lips. Shawn closed his eyes thinking about her as he drummed his finger tips against his stomach. He had thought about not leaving, but he had worked to hard to change his mind just because he had started to feel some kinda way about a female.

As a man what would he have to show for if they ever did get together? He wasn't about to be working as a waiter for the rest of his life -- making minium wage. That looked lazy in his opinon. He definately felt some kinda way about Nadia though.

There was no denying that he liked her. She was beautiful, and she was smart.

Shawn took a drag on his cigarette again getting up he picked is phone up unlocking the screen. If you knew the passward you would be blessed with a picture of Nadia legs spread to you. You didn't know it was her though. Her face was not showing. He had asked if he could take it, she told him yeah as long as he kept it to himself.  Shawn licked his lips putting the butt out as he eyed the picture.

She made him so weak.

Shawn would be eyeing the hell out of her when she came to work. She probably never noticed though. Shawn was a slick one. Shawn started to grow hard staring at his background photo of her. Shawn put his phone down pushing his erection down in his basketball shorts.

Shawn hit redial on his phone putting it up to his ear while he lit up another cigarette.

Shawn smiled when Nadia answered sounding mad as hell, He really didn't mean nothing he said took her. "I'm sorry." Shawn apologized.

After a minute or so he was smiling, and joking with her once again. Nadia was really playful, and she was a good as friend if you need somebody talk to. Despite her past.

"Shawn Imma need you to stop smoking." Shawn smiled, nobody had ever been on him about it like She was. His sister's just let him do what he wanted when he picked up the habit at fifteen. "Why?" Shawn took a long pull letting out some smoke. "I wanna be able to see you when I get old, and wrinkly."

Shawn laughed. "I'll be more wrinkly cause I smoke."

"I wish you would quit, its bad for you." Shawn smiled his heart fluttering in his chest from her concern. "You have to be patient with me than. I'll try to quit for me since you seem like you care, and want me to be an old man with you."

Shawn heard her cute little laugh, and he smiled even wider.

"I'm looking at your picture though. Shawn put her on speaker phone staring at the picture again. "Which one?" Shawn licked his lips looking at her pink center showing all its glory to him. "The one with the password on it." Nadia paused. "Why you looking at that one?" Shawn put his cigarette out, about to get another one til he realized the pack was empty.

"I love how yo pussy look on my screen." Shawn laughed when she got quiet. "I'm hard." Shawn told her reach down he pull himself out letting it his erection rest against his naval. "Can you help me out??" Shawn sat up going through his draw he got some warming KY jelly pouring it into the toy that he'd gotten for Christmas.

Shawn cradle the phone to his ear making his ridgid extremity nice and lubricated before he fit himself into the fleshlight. "How you want me to help?" Shawn slowly circle the flesh light along his length listening to Nadia's sultry soft tone. "Just talk, I told you you could be a phone sex operator."

Shawn knew he probably wasn't gonna nut from solo, but he wanted to keep from getting blue balls real bad. "I don't know what I'm suppose to talk about." Shawn laughed stroking in and out of his toy. the soft vinyl of the flesh light was making the head of his manhood throb.

"I don't care just talk, don't make it so complicate girl." Nadia laughed. "Ummm, okay fine I'll tell you what to do then." Shawn smirked. "That's some kinky shit, I like that." Nadia giggled. "Close your eyes, and think about me." Shawn closed his eyes seeing Nadia's face in his mind.

She was always arguing with so he saw her going off.  It was cool though, it was hot when she mad sometimes. The way her nostrils flare. She looked so fine when she was pissed off.

Shawn wasn't expecting to nut as Nadia talked to him, and he started fucking his toy rapidly, he was stroking in and out so quickly that he felt his toes curling. Shawn pulled his shaft free from inside the flesh light, as his nut shot out against the bed messing up his bed sheets. .

"You made me fucked up my sheets." Nadia laughed. "I thought you couldn't cum by stroking Shawn." Shawn shrugged wiping himself down. "Well you here so It ain't real solo." Nadia kissed her teeth. "Shawn smiled tearing his sheets of his bed pulling his boxers, and shorts back over his now flaccid member.

He carried his bed spread, and top sheet downstairs holding his phone to his ear.

The apartment building had washer in a seperate room. Shawn threw the sheets in the washe going through his shorts he stuck four quarters in each slot, pushing it in. The washer started as Shawn jumped up sitting on the one next to it.

Shawn's neighbor came walking in with her own laundry. Shawn eyed her ass as she walked passed him She was the random girl that he had, had sex with that one time. She was alright wit it but, she got the job done.

She smiled at Shawn using the washer next to the one he was sitting on. She was real cute.

"Hi Shawn." Shawn pulled the phone away from his ear so Nadia wouldn't hear him, and start going off again. "How you doing??" Shawn asked putting the phone back to his ear. "I'm good, you look good." Shawn smiled at her.

Shawn watched her walk around to get some detergent while he listened to Nadia talk.

She wasn't bad looking at all, she was nice, and she smelled real good all the time. She was clean too. Shawn had scooped her out asking if he could get his issue off, she agreed saying she didn't mind, just wrap it. She was real short with a baby face, and some soft skin.

She always had a lot to say if you wanted her opinon.

"SHAWN!"

She was looking at him too while he was looking back at he. "My bad what was you saying Nadia?" Nadia kissed her teeth. "What are doing?" Shawn eyed Ashley again, wondering if he should lie to her, or tell her the truth. He decided to avoid both.

"Just repeat what you said, I was in some other world." Nadia started talking again, and Shawn started listening even with Ashley tryna get him to look at her again. She was gonna get his ass caught up, and Nadia wasn't even his girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Author tip; If you are using your phone, and you want to see the pictures I post 

Here is how:

Step one click on the Story, and Chapter that has a picture.

Step two tap the middle of your screen ONCE

Step three at the bottom on the RIGHT hand corner you should see an i...similar looking to this one. ( i )  Click the i. A page will pop up telling you the stories Votes, Reads, and the description.

Step four Just below the [Read] [Vote] option it shows these four things, it will only show threes choiceif there is no picture though.

( i ) (#ofcomments) (#ofbooks) (#ofpictures) Click the very last option..

You're welcome :)