[Part 2] T.H.R.E.E

Found you. Didn't know you was a ffreshman though. I dont fuck with nobody under 20. (Y'all play to many games) You can still pledge though

-Issac

It took three days for Issac to find Nadia, and obviously a few minutes to waste paper to write that bullshit on. Not every female under 20 played games. Some females who were 20, and older played games too.

Issac musta had some kinda bad experience with a younger female for him to be stereotyping an age group like that.

                           Nadia hadn't really thought much of Issac though.

School kept her really busy. The home-work was harder, and the school work was more intense. Ontop of that she was dealing with her feelings too. Justin had recently called her talking to her just like he use to when he wanted somebody to just listen to him, but as soon as he got all that off his chest.

He started off saying that there was this chic at his job that he was interested in.

 Nadia had never thought about the situation like that. She never really thought Justin would be attracted to some other chic, especially so soon. Nadia didn't want Justin to be with anybody else -- selfish as it may have sounded, but Nadia wanted him to only want her.

Which was un-realistic.

He did sound genuinely happy about the girl that was slowly making her way into his life though. Nadia was trying to be happy for him because he honestly did seem overjoyed, but it was hard for her.

Nadia really appreciated him for telling her especially when he didn't even have to. She could have returned home for the holidays, and been in for a shock when Justin introduced his "lady friend to her." Emotionally; Nadia knew she would not be able to handle seeing him with somebody else right now, and she'd probably would have whooped the girls ass just off of her feelings alone.

Nadia just knew that Justin would be in her life for a long while. As a lover? Nadia didn't know, but Justin would serve his purpose as a great friend if she couldn't have him for nothing else.

          "You may close your books. We have a test tomorrow, please don't disappoint me." Everybody started shuffling around getting ready to leave out the classroom. Nadia shoved her textbook, along with the note book to match in her back pack as she got up to leave behind everyone else.

Nadia pushed the door open to the science building trudging out into the heat towards the math building.

The cul de sac with bumping with some music by somebody she had never heard before. The guy in the speaker started really going H.A.M on his verse. It had Nadia kinda dancing a little bit as she walked a little closer to see the Frat boys setting up a stage. Beside the stage stood a sign.

                       WE BROKE, and we need your help. Get your tickets today. (Only $10.00) Bringing in the new semester with;

*Nicki Minaj

*Lil Wayne

*August Alsina

               and others.

Time: (Today/Friday) 7:30pm til 1am

Location: Norfolk Campus, Cul de sac.

                          Please dress appropriately but don't be a square!

-Omega Phi Psi

When Nadia saw August Alsina's name she started making her way over to stand behind the long line of people. She hoped they wouldn't sale out. It was gonna be the first college event she was attending. The line started going down fast as two other frat bro's took a side of the table splinting the line into three sections.