F.O.U.R

Meghan, and Jasmine were suspended from school when Nadia had returned. Someone had told on them, but Nadia didn't know who had. Everyone assumed she had, and started calling her a snitch

During the time that Nadia was gone, Katy had started hanging out with this girl Jennifer that they were both suppose to despise.

Nadia was really offended by it, and ignored Katy all that entire day up until they both were in gym class.

" It's Friday, and I've set out some things out for you guys to play with. Choose what you want to do, but you must be doing something. No standing around! I'm having Justin, and Grant set up the soccer nets." The gym teacher eyed everybody before having the two guys in the class pull the nets out.

"Do any of you want to play soccer?" The gym teacher asked, and about sixteen people raised their hands. "Okay, as for the rest of you I set down jump ropes, and put some basketballs out." The rest of the girls walked off toward the ropes, and the remaining guys walked off to play basketball.

"Justin, Grant choose your team."  They both started calling people, and Nadia was finally called by Grant, while Katy was called by Justin. The whistle was blown, and the game started. Nadia had always been good at any sport's

Everybody cheered as Nadia kicked the ball passed Katy quite a few times.

The very last time Nadia kicked the ball, Katy took a hard blow to the face. Nadia's eyes went wide, but she laughed at the way Katy's head flew back. "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE! " Katy screamed coming at Nadia. Nadia though of Torian's tip, but Katy didn't have boobs yet, so Nadia took off running with Katy hot on her ass.

"STOP KATY!" Nadia screamed as Katy tackled her to the gym floor. The gym teacher was on his way over as Katy and Nadia rolled around, and around screaming at each other. "YOU TRAITOR!" Nadia screamed. "YOU'RE THE TRAITOR!" Katy yelled back.

The gym teacher pulled them apart sending them both down to the principle's office.

                                        "Just wait out here, and he will be with you both." The receptionist told both Katy, and Nadia. "Back-stabber." Nadia mumbled to Katy. "I said I was sorry!"  Nadia shrugged uncaring, "You're not sorry." Katy pouted,"I am. I didn't have anybody to hang out with." Nadia turned her back to Katy.

                              "Nadia." Katy sounded really upset, but Nadia just continued to ignore her.

Both their parent's were called as they were sent to detention for the time being. Miles was pissed upon getting the call. It was starting to seem like he would get a call everyday about Nadia, she was always doing something.

"Nadia."Katy tried to talk to her best friend as the walked down to detention both holding pink slips.

"Leave me alone. If you were really my friend -- You would have never hung out with Jennifer." Tears slipped down Katy's cheeks," I promised I'm your friend." Nadia kept walking even as Katy paused, and  her shoulders hunch over. Katy trailed slowly behind Nadia crying.

"Nadia, you're my best friend." Nadia shook her head. "No, because you hung out with Jennifer." Katy puffed out a breath. "I don't even like her, I was bored." Nadia looked at Katy as they stopped just before the door of the detention hall. "You can be my friend again, but you have to do something for me first."

Katy nodded. "I do, and what do I have to do? I'll do anything." Nadia thought about it as they entered the room handing the teacher their pink slips. "Let me borrow your favorite purple sweater for all day tomorrow." Katy nodded. "Okay, I'll bring it." Nadia smiled. "Okay, you can be my friend again. " Katy smiled back at Nadia, wiping her eyes.

"NO TALKING!" The detention aide scolded at both Katy, and Nadia

                                                                          **

        Tiphany paid for a game of lazer tag for Nadia, Katy, and Matthew over the weekend.

Katy thought Matthew was really cute, but she kept calling him a child  because he had just turned tweleve two months ago. Both She and Nadia were both thirteen so Katy felt like she really had the upper hand.

"I'm not a kid." Matthew told Katy as they put their lazer tag gear on. "We are pratically adults so you have to do everything we say." Katy told Matthew, and Nadia agreed. "That's not fair." Matthew threw his gun down walking over to were Tiphany was sitting. "He's such a baby. He's gonna tell on us watch."Nadia told Katy.

Tiphany walked over holding Matthew hands in her own. "Big baby." both Nadia and Katy said as they got closer. "Play far, and you both know better. I'm taking you all home if you dont play nice." Katy and Nadia both said fine, as Matthew got into his gear again.

Nadia giggled as her, and Matthew hid from Katy behind a wall. "Shhh." Matthew smiled at Nadia waiting just as Katy came around the corner. "GET HER!" Matthew shouted loudly. Katy screamed even louder running, and laughing as they chased her with their guns.

 They finally left the arcade two hour's later, and Tiphany took them back to the house ordering a pizza.

Matthew wiped his lips on his sleeve chewing. Katy made a face. "Ew, use a napkin." Matthew held out his tongue showing his chewed up food in response to her comment. Nadia frowned disgusted. "Matthew, stop that's disgusting."  Matthew laughed, "I think its funnny."

"Well it's not." Nadia,and Katy spoke at the same time.

They all finished up eating, and Tiphany came back down to throw away the pizza boxes, and clean out the cups. She smiled at at three of them. "You guy's want to watch a movie with Nadia before I take you home?" All three of them nodded while Tiphany went upstairs to get a movie.

"I wanna sit by Matthew." Katy told Nadia.Nadia started to scoot over.

"I don't wanna sit by you." Matthew said weirdly. Nadia laughed. "Fine, I don't care." Katy sat on the couch close to the arm of it with her arms crossed.  Matthew broke out into a smile. "I'm kidding.  You're such a girl." Matthew said sitting right by Katy, but she huffed at him focusing on the T.V as Tiphany came back to put the movie in before returnng upstairs.

The focus was barely on the movie as Nadia talked about Ava, and Eva's birthday party. "They saw Sammie's body." Katy gasped. "I'm so jealous! I haven't even kissed a boy yet, and they saw his body?" Nadia nodded quickly. "I drew it in my sketchbook." Matthew just shook his head. "First kisses aren't that important."  Nadia, and Katy both glared at him. "They are too."

Matthew shook his head in disagreement.

"I bet you have never even kissed a girl you big baby." Katy told him.  Matthew glared at Katy." I have, yes I have." Katy shook her head. "Nope, I don't believe you." Matthew glared at Katy leaning foward. Nadia's watched as Matthew kiss her. it was a little peck, but It was enough to make Katy's eyes go wide.

"What's it feel like?" Nadia asked. Katy smiled. "His lips are soft." Matthew smiled. "You taste like kool-aid." Nadia glared at them both. "I want to try that!  Matthew kiss me. " Katy leaned away from them into the couch as their's lips touched. Nadia stared into Matthew's eyes, as he slowly pulled away looking at her too. 

"Well?" Katy asked. Nadi nodded slowly, 'I liked it." Katy smiled sitting foward again. "See, first kisses are important."  Matthew got real quiet after that.

He didn't even speak... not even on the way back to his house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My three babies are over there >>>> :) I just love them so much! I hope you all do too:)

Nadia, Katy, and Matthew...

I'm sorry but I just dont see how you think Our baby Nadia is sweet, she is bad as hell to me lol