[Part 2] T.E.N

Nadia looked over at Jodi. "The only reason, I don't want to leave is because I know you won't be coming with me." Jodi pouted a little hugging Nadia. "You know you my girl no matter what." Nadia smiled hugging back.

"Same, but I need to get my shit together. You know I'm 19 now. I'm getting up there in age." Jodi laughed. "What time we gotta leave for the airport tomorrow?" Jodi pulled up an alarm on her phone. While Nadia changed the channel on TV.

"You can set it for like 6:30am." Jodi nodded taping her screen before putting her phone to the side.

"I had sex with Markell."

Jodi looked over at Nadia. Nadia's eyes went really wide. " Okay, how was it?" Jodi shrugged. "I don't know it was my first time. It hurt really bad." Nadia hugged Jodi. She was gonnna tell Jodi about Markell before she left for Norfolk.

"Was he gentle?" Jodi shook her head. "Not really. When he finally got in, he just went at his own pace." Nadia just shook her head. "Are you okay? Did you want him to?"

Jodi nodded. "I did at first."

Nadia wrapped her arms around Jodi. "i'm sorry I wasn't there." Jodi looked at Nadia as tears trailed her cheeks."I mean I still love him though. He was just in the moment, right?" Nadia wiped Jodi's tears.

"I need to beat his ass."

Jodi laid her head on Nadia's shoulder.  "No, its okay. I'm okay." Nadia sighed. Jodi had been through to much for Markell ol' bum ass to be rough with her. "Let's go make some cupcakes." Nadia grabbed Jodi's hand leading her downstairs and to the kitchen.

Nadia walked up to her Grandpa, and Omar who were watching the game.

"Grandpa, we about to make cupcakes. Y'all want some??" Nadia knew Jodi was staring at Omar hard, and her Grandpa.  They both looked over, and Grandpa downed his budlight. "What kinda cupcakes?" Nadia looked back at Jodi, and she just shrugged. "uh, we don't know."

Mowry smiled. "Sure baby, I'd love some cupcakes."

Omar smiled at both of them. "i'll take some too." That voice had Nadia's body revved up. Nadia smiled at them both turning on her heels with Jodi as they went into the kitchen. "Oh god, they are both so-so fine." Jodi shook her head.

Nadia laughed. "I'm sorry I know it's harder for you because you not related to either one of them."

"Tell me why your grandpa so damn finne." Nadia smiled taking out a bowl, and some cupcake mix. Jodi went to get the eggs from the fridge."Girl, I swear he be eyeing me sometimes." Nadia got a measuring cup out letting Jodi fill it with milk.

"He probably do. He a little freak." Nadia clicked her tongue. "I betchu if the house was empty, he would probably be tryna get at you knowing damn well that Grammie would whoop his ass. He a little wild. Even though he loves her. He loves attention from women period."

Jodi smiled. "I think they are such a cute couple though, and your Grammie is so pretty. I wish I grew up with her. She's honest" Nadia smiled. "Girl we can share her, You know she love you too." Nadia poured the cupcake mix into the bowl.

It took a couple minutes to prep the mix.

Jodi poured the battery into each section before they put them in the oven. Jodi, and Nadia walked out the kitchen, and Nadia sat right between Omar, and Mowry. Nadia pulled Jodi on her lap knowing she was giving her poor sister a mini heart attack.

Jodi was tryna relax though. She leaned back against Nadia while Nadia held Jodi's waist with her chin on her shoulder. Nadia watched Jodi bite her lip, and look over at her Grandpa, who of course looked back at her.