T.W.E.N.T.Y T.H.R.E.E

From Justin:

You divide for x, not y Nadia.

Nadia was struggling real bad with her last couple of math worksheets. Grandpa was really bad at math, and when she went to Grandma she was like. I don't remember any of this shit girl. Nadia was to embarrassed to tell Shawn about her disorder, so she texted Justin not thinking he would answer back, but he did.

Nadia erased the entire equation. She had to turn the rest of the work sheets in today, and she was tryna get the last little packet done.

To Justin:

So it's 6?

From Justin:

Yea. I gotta go Nadia I'm about to go into work. Bye

To Justin

OK, thank you for your help

Nadia forced herself to finish up the rest of the math problems before she got dressed to go to her school to go drop them in the principles mailbox. Nadia stuffed the last stack of sheets into a folder marked homework as she made her way down the steps to see her Mom sitting on the couch drinking wine with her Grandma.

"Grammie, I'm about to turn my homework in. Hi Mom." Nadia hugged Tiphany. "Hi baby. You don't be calling me no more. You to grown for your Mom now?" Tiphany asked with a sad smile. Nadia kissed her Mom's cheek. "No, I've just been going through." Tiphany stroked Nadia's hair. "Well, you know you can come to me about anything baby." Nadia knew that wasn't even true, but she just nodded.

"Baby, you know you to stuck up for her to be explaining her little teenage life to you." Grandma pat her daughter's hand. "Mom, have you forgot that your in your 50's?" Nadia smirked a little listening to them as she slipped out the front door.

Nadia flipped her hair over her shoulder walking into the school.

It was hot as hell outside, and graduation was about to surface in two more weeks. Definitely not enough time for Nadia to figure out what she wanted to do. Nadia was about to leave the school til she saw Matthew, and Katy coming down the hall holding hands.

Nadia just shook her head. The friends she thought she had were never her friends at all. Katy looked up holding Matthew's hand even tighter while tugging him in another direction. Matthew looked up though. His eyes swept over Nadia's petite, but developing frame as he followed behind Katy who walked quickly away down the other hall.

Nadia turned on her feet leaving the school building. 

Grandma told her to start applying for Norfolk University. It was a good school with over 100 different career's you could fall into, but Nadia didn't really want to go off to school. She thought about Justin, and Shawn, but maybe she did need to get away from both of them.

Nadia really didn't know what she wanted to do with her life yet. Graduation was around the corner scaring her about her future. Nadia unlocked the doors to her car pulling of the school parking lot when she climbed in. The restaurant was closed today on account of a weird holiday that not even the school was out during.

Nadia realized how lonely she was without a job to go to as she drove back to her Grandparents house.

Nadia sighed as she turned down another street instead. What was she suppose to do with her life now that she was graduating, and living with her grandparents? Her plans had changed in the past couple months.