[Part 2] E.L.E.V.E.N

[Shawn]

A sweet bliss ran through Shawn that made his heart swell with happiness. He hadn't meant to kiss her. He knew he had missed her, but he didn't realize how much he did till Nadia lunged at him, and he caught her in his arms

Her lips were real soft, and tender as he kissed her warmly.

Shawn eventually pulled away feeling a little guilty about how much he had missed her. He had not missed somebody so much since Kimi, and just seeing Nadia's beautiful smile, and goofy personality made him feel both good, and bad.

SInce he had come to Florida Shawn was determined to get his life together.

He already knew a lot of what he wanted in his life even at his  age of just 20. He just wasn't ready to start his life as far as any women went for more than one reason.

One being because he wanted to graduate before he even considered having a spouse. He had already joined a program that would allow him a foot in the door to career so that when he did complete college they wouldn't hestite to hire him.

Another reason being Kimi. She was the last one he'd been with, and he didn't know if he felt comfortable with anybody taking the place that she was SUPPOSE to have.As much as he liked Nadia, and it was a lot.

He knew she'd never take Kimi's place...

and Shawn also knew that women liked to be treated as though they were the one, and only. It was bad for him to want to form anything with somebody one day when they had no chance of being anything much more, but Shawn just wasn't ready to do that.

Kimi was forever his one, and only.

Shawn kept a lot of things from Nadia about himself anyway. Things he felt that only Kimi should have known, but Nadia would always break him down with those pretty brown eyes of hers that always made him feel like everything would be okay.

Having sex with any female was hard for him to do because of his past situation. So he avoided that easily. He never got horny unless he was with Nadia..

Ashley had been a spur of the moment think. He was weak.

He felt like shit afterwards though. He had made Ashley leave after that, and he cried because he felt like he'd some how betrayed Kimberely. Nadia was special when it came to that, he had let her stay, he hadn't even asked her to leave..

Though Shawn was having pussy thrown to him left a right he wasn't taking it. Nicki had tried several times to fuck him, but no matter how hard he'd get from seeing her naked somehow he'd managed to avoid her, he didn't want her.

The only girl he'd had sex with in the past several months was Nadia. The only female he had any feelings for since Kimi was Nadia.

Shawn wondered if Nadia knew how special it was for him to have any type of concern, or feeling for her. Shawn hadn't liked anybody before her. He called himself trying to ignore it.  The first couple weeks of seeing her work at Outback sent his heart soaring.

Something about Nadia drew him in though.

Even that made him feel like shit though. Shawn felt strongly about Nadia, but Shawn felt that Nadia would break his heart. She was gorgeous, and she had dudes always tryna get at her.

She had yet to turn any of them away. 

She always turned them away after the fact; after she fucked, after she kissed; afterwards -- Than she would be saying no if the outlook wasn't good AFTER the action was taken, but when any guy approached her Nadia was ALWAYS fair game.