[Part 2] S.I.X

College wasn't getting any easier, even as the temperature dropped, and the seasons changed from a high 100 to a low 32 as it switched from August to late September. Despite the difficulty of the college courses Nadia was pulling a 3.0 that she was working very hard to get. Justin seemed to fade in, and out of her life, as he got even closer with the girl from his Job.

Justin had even sent pictures to Nadia.  The chics name was Jennifer. She was absolutely gorgeous, with a beautiful smile.

Despite knowing about her already, just putting a face to her finally made Nadia cry. It all became realer to her than  before. She had asked him for the pictures of Jennifer. At first he was hesitant, but finally he said fine. Nadia felt like any chance she had with Justin was gone.

Somebody else was now more superior than her it seemed.

Other than that though everything else was going well. Her grades were good, and  her friendship with Jodi was really tight. They were like sisters in every sense.

Nadia had even slipped up, and had sex with Issac. Looks, and charm were his only means of keeping a women, because his dick game was amongst the worst she had ever sufficed. He wasn't a bad size either -- he just didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

Nadia had even faked it just so he would get the hell of her. Nadia regret giving up some ass to him. She had given it up when she had enough alcohol in her from attending a public party hosted by the frat.

They discouraged drinking for those under 21

Nadia didn't care, as she took full advantage of the bar as many other's did too. It wasn't on campus so who the fuck was going to stop her? Nadia was full of vodka, hennesy, and a shot of tequila. The night grew long, and Issac got finer, and finer every time she looked his way.

Nadia was not even drunk as her mind deceived her with temptation. She was very seasoned by the alcohol in her system as she lead him up to his room. He eagerly accepted the invite. She had been sex-free since graduation, four months total.

The thought of having sex again, excited her. Especially with a frat boy that majority of the girls on campus wanted. The thrill was already making her head hurt as she shut the door and shoved Issac backwards on his king sized bed.

He had ,had one beer, and he wasn't a lick of drunk. The alcohol could not be used as an excuse as to why his stroke was not on point. Nadia didn't bothering taking off her clothes. She wanted it now.She tugged her thong down, and hiked up her all white dress.

Issac grabbed a condom from his night stand; pulling himself out he rolled it down. He went deep into Nadia's very tight walls. The entrance it self felt good, but it was his rhythm that was just all wrong.

                                      Nadia remembered everything the next morning, and she regret it all. Why did she have sex with that dude again?

The days that followed the incident had Issac a little cocky about his dick game. Nadia musta faked her orgasm a little to good, because this nigga was more extra than normal.

Though he was fine, Nadia just didn't see him as fine no more, maybe it was the sex that turned her off from him.   He still had girls screaming for him at the little "charity events

His cockiness annoyed her to no end though. She really wanted to go up there; grab the mic, and scream,"BUT HE AINT WORKING WITH A DAMN THING!" he talking all this shit at these event's with his shirt off, but was horrible in bed.

Nadia ended up telling Jodi that she had sex with Issac, and just how bad it was. Nadia  couldn't hold it in anymore. Jodi was in tears holding her stomach laughing at Nadia's traumatic experience with one of the finest men on campus.