17- cotton candy

Wattpad won't let me put any pics... I'll edit it later.

:)

Jimin knew Jungkook knows when his shifts are over,  Jimin also know it's ending an hour after Jungkook is done with his job,  another thing Jimin know that even he saw said boy sitting on the bench opposte of his work place he'll ignore him and walk home alone.

Because he's really mad at Jungkook who just seemed different,  better then anyone else.  At the end black haired male was the one who made Jimin remember his nickname again.

"Thank you. " young male bowed at his boss who let him work with his beanie on.
Why? 
Well,  let's just say Jin experimented on his hair again.  No matter how hard Jimin cried after he saw his reflection in the mirror both Yoongi and Jin laughed telling him he looks good.

"Also Jimin,  please talk to your brothers,  you need to realize it's not okay to have this kind of hair color for this job. " smaller boy nods softly as he looks down.  It's lucky he have boss that understands him,  and colleagues that help Jimin to cover him up,  there is a little luck for Jimin after all.

"Minnie,  let's go. " Minhyuk took his hand making Jimin to snap out of his thoughts  and smile wide at his friend.  "You must be tired,  I'll ask you same question again. Do you want me to walk you home? "  Jimin stayed quiet.

When they walked outside Jimin noticed it was, really windy and one look at the sky was enough to be sure it will rain soon,  the sounds wind was making was terrified for Jimin who was literally scared of everything.
"Uhm. "  smaller male bite his lip before glancing back where Jungkook was waiting,  except he wasn't there anymore,  of course, why would he wait for Jimin after all.
"Yes,  you can. " it will be good to have someone by his side,  plus they'll say goodbye before they reach Jimin's building.

"Great!" excited Minhyuk suddenly took off smaller boys beanie and Jimin flinched for a moment by quick action,  that didn't go unnoticed by other boy who started apologizing.
It wasn't a big deal,  Jimin was okay.

And Jimin wanted to say it,  to shut Minhyuk up but someone's body was suddenly blocking his view, of course.

"Jungkook? "

"We should go,  it's gonna rain soon.. " black haired male said,  even he was faced to Minhyuk he was talking to Jimin and he found that, really rude. 
"Beanie. " Jungkook took it from other boy before turning around to finally face Jimin and put it back on his head, slowly.  "Now you're ready to go. "

╮╰╮

"Pink?  Really?  It makes you look like cotton candy. "

Jimin had enough of his talking for the whole way home,  not that younger male talked back,  he was just speed walking in front of Jungkook who had no problem with catching up because his legs are so damn long.

"Shut up!  I know it looks ugly! "

"It looks absolutely cute. "

Jimin turn around with his arms crossed,  Jeon Jungkook is not gonna make fun of him.
"Do you think it's funny?  To look like walking cotton candy?  It's not and don't make fun of me,  I got enough of it. "
But something,  no everything about other male was weird it made Jimin feel weird too.

  He held serious face while stepping closer to smaller boy.
"I mean it,  I think you pulled it off. "

Oh.

Jimin took a moment before turning around and running away from Jungkook. Black haired male probably noticed his pink cheeks too,  weird he didn't comment how good they fit with his hair.

"And you're sweeter then cotton candy! " Jungkook shouted after him.

Jimin giggles trying to cover it up with his hand. O wait,  isn't he supposed to hate Jungkook?  But he just can't. At the end Jungkook really is different.

╮╰╮

Jimin opened the door's of his apartment and as soon as he walked inside he noticed something was wrong. He stepped inside,  he saw clothes on the floor, light were off , he can hear little bit too loud trap music (probably Yoongi)  great. 

He tiptoed to his room,  maybe if he just lock himself inside nothing bad will happen and he'll be able to fall asleep finally.

"Jiminnie is here! "

But it's like Yoongi have some kind of radar for Jimin because just when he was one step away from doors of his room he heard his name.

"I'm tired Yoongi-" he saw his stepbrother with another literally naked male behind him,  he's gonna have panic attack because it was too obvious what Yoongi wants.

......

Tada

'Not good at all' update  for 1k.
I don't even know what to do then thank you.   ♡
You stayed despite lazy updates and I'm thankful
I'll miss you guys,  now I don't wanna finish my books. :'(

What else am I supposed to do or say ? 

I love you.  ♡