7 <he's in love>

JUNGKOOK pov

So I kinda lied to Jimin for a week that that Tae didn't call. And we kinda spend some time together, it was short, I would walk him from his job home but that 15 minutes last like hours, Jimin was an adorable person.

I kinda adore him.

Alsi Troye love him too, I remember how happy Jimin looked when I gave him to walk Troye alone.

Until yesterday Tae called me when I was with Jimin. I had to answer but I didn't want him to talk with Jimin, so when I hang up I turn to look at Jimin.

"Tae is coming tomorrow." I said.

He stopped walking and smiled brightly at me, yeah at me but not because of me. He started giggling and laughing. "Ah, really?" he looked down shyly. "That's so soon." he whispered still looking down at his feet. "I look bad."

I sigh and shook my head, even right now, when he's tired and sticky from his work he still look great. To me he really is beautiful inside and that makes him beautiful from outside too.

"Jimin you look great." I said and bit my lip. "I mean, you can fix your hair and put some make up and yeah."

Shut up Jungkook.

"Uhm?" Jimin looked at me and frowned.

"What? Why do you even care, it's not like Tae is your boyfriend."

Jimin smiled sadly and gave me Troye back. He started walking away and I just stood there trying to think what did I even said for him to get mad?

But yeah, I guess Jimin likes Tae.

Fuck.

"Jimin!" I shouted and run to him. This was hard for me but even I know they won't last.

Because Taehyung is far away and I'm right here, close to Jimin.

"It's okay, I don't expect him to like me. He's rich, beautiful, smart, funny. And I'm just-."

"All that except rich." I finnished.

Jimin frowned at me again. He really wasn't used to this.

"I'm not."

"Stop self pitty yourself."

I walked faster and he slowed his steps. "I'll see you tomorrow, please tell Tae to meet at my work."

Troye was pulling me back to Jimin but since we're close to our building we can't risk to be seen together. "Troye stop it!" I shouted and pulled him forcefully.

Jimin run to us leaning down to kiss and pet Troye's head. "Bye."

I looked at him and smiled. No way I'll let that jerk to stole Jimin away. He was too innocent, unprottected and sweet to not have him.

"See you M. boy."

-------

"Where the fuck were you?!"

"Looking for you? And uhm, why are you shouting at me?"

"Ahh! Nevermind." I groaned and started walking leaving the annoying redhead alone.

I don't even know him and yet he's acusing me for shouting? And he wear that expencive clothes, and bag and what does he think? To buy Jimin with presents?

"So I'm Kim Taehyung." he said when he finally catch up with me. "And you're the guy who didn't answer my calls." he smirked as I look at him.

"I was busy. And I'm Jungkook." I answered uninterested.