8 <he needs affection>

JUNGKOOK pov

Jimin sat down next to Taehyung, he faced him with his body and had his eyes on him all the time, Taehyung had that annoying smile on his face and I was looking at him trying to read him. But nothing.

I ordered my food and that Minhyuk guy is too sweet for my liking.

"Jimin. I wish I can spend this 3 days with you. Like all day, just you and me." Taehyung said while brushing his fingers trough Jimin's hair.

I put my sandwich down.

"It's okay, I'm so happy you came. I feel safer already."

I saw Jimin literally melting in Taehyungs arms, he had his eye smile on and he was even giggling.

I know I can treat him better, of course I'm not a gentleman but I never liked anyone else before. Not like I like Jimin.

"Tae I need to work." Jimin pouted.

I was living close to him for two years and I never noticed him. I never looked at him, I never cared why was he always so shy and tired. I wish I was the one who can promise him that I will never let him down.

"I'll watch you." Taehyung said creeply and I rolled my eyes. "Come here " he whispered and I watched him leaning closer to Jimin with my eyes wide open.

"Yah!" I stand up with my fists clenched.

Jimin looked at me and I gulped, his gaze was still soft and it made me feel bad. I never saw him this happy before and I ruined it.

"Jungkook?"

"Well, I wanted to say that this guy can sleep at my apartment." I looked at Taehyung before locking eyes with Jimin again.

"No, thank you. I have enough money for a hotel." he smirked.

Jimin blinked and smiled after it. "Jungkook lives floor under me, we can spend more time together." he clapped like a baby that just got their favourite candy.

I sigh and mentaly facepalmed myself. Great Jungkook, to stop them from kissing you literally throw Jimin in bed with Taehyung.

No way.

Taehyung agreed and after few minutes we left Jimin and walked to my apartment. I didn't said a single word to him.

----------

"So..."

"So?"

"Uhm, how long do you know Jimin?"

"Long enough."

I bit my lip and nodded at him.

"Do you know everything about Jimin?"

He put his bag on his bed and turn around. He eyes me from my head to toe and I crossed my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"About his stepbrothers?"

He didn't said anything he just sigh and quickly put his clothes in the wardrobe. "Get out, I need to change."

"Don't be so fucking rude, this is ny house."

"So you wanna watch?"

"No, I'm out." I closed the doors behind me.

Great job Jungkook, how am I even gonna survive 3 days with Jimin and Taehyung being together?

Again we walked to Jimin's working place but this time I bring Troye because I know how much Jimin loves him.

But as we walked closer I stopped Taehyung. I pulled him back and when we were far enough I let go of his hand.

"What the fu-!" he growled at me. "You can stay here but I'm..."

"The blonde guy, that's Yoongi." I spoke and he froze for a moment. "If you go there and I'm pretty sure he'll hurt Jimin like he never did before.

He quietly sat down on the wall while breathing hard. I can see his face full of hate and I asked myself, why am I not that angry? Or maybe I don't know everything Yoongi did to Jimin.

I sat down not so close to Taehyung and stared at them. He was drunk, Yoongi was obviously drunk and he can't take his arms off Jimin.

And I can't do anything about it.

But Jimin, he was trying to push him off gently with a smile on his face so no one can notice.

And I felt bad, because I can't do nothing.

Or?

Maybe there is this one thing I can try.

------
.

So guys....what do u think about yoonseok?

In the muddle of 'writing' I decided to delete the chapter bc it was too shitty and I'm just so tired bc I didn't sleep well.

Me rn

B y e

B y e