10- [ he is needy]

AUTHOR pov

It was so calm and quiet, relaxing and warm, just what Jungkook needed. He took his phone and clicked on the link of some spicy porn Hoseok sended.

But then he heard familiar noise from Jimin's place, he looked up hoping it will stop soon but it didn't, he quickly, stand up from the bath and dry himself up cursing Jin and Yoongi while doing it.

He didn't even bother to put his shirt on he just unlocked his doors when he heard someone running down the stairs, he smirked when he saw it's Jimin, this can't be coincidence.

It's just destiny.

He quickly and roughly qulled crying boy inside his apartmant and locked the doors. He waited for one of the boys that were running after Jimin to run past his floor, he clenched his fists when he saw Yoongi.

"Fucking slut!" Jungkook groaned and slowly turn around to find Jimin on the floor where Jungkook pushed him, he was sobbing with his head in his hands while Troye layed next to him with his head in younger boys lap.

Jungkook stared at the sight awkwardly while biting his lip. He never tough he would be so scared to talk to Jimin, just so he won't say something wrong.

"Did Tae called?" smaller boy suddenly speak and looked up at Jungkook with his puffy red, shiny, beautiful eyes that make Jungkook super nervous.

"Oh, he..." Jungkook stopped and kneeled in front of Jimin. "He didn't call or text." he whispered and put his hand on Jimin's tight as comfort.

"You're lying!" Jimin moved back. "Taehyung always say you are jeloaous, please don't lie to me." he begged while hugging his knees.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled softly. "Don't believe in everything Taehyung says, also I wouldn't lie to you."

"Why, and. ." Jimin pouted. "So you're not jeloaus of Taehyung?"

Jungkook sat on the floor and crossed his legs calling Troye to lay on his lap. "Do you want me to be jelaous?"

Jimin looked down while playing with his fingers
"No, I don't."

Jungkook laughed and lean down to take a better look at Jimin's face. "Ah, you're blushing sweetie." he smirked and moved closer. "But Taehyung is right, I am jelaous."

Jimin looked up with his bangs covering most of his eyes, and he just stared at Jungkook.

Jimin blinked and cute smile creeped on his face, Jungkook gulped and stand up awkwardly.

"I'm gonna ...." he looked around and run to his room leaving Jimin on the floor, when he came back he found cute boy giggling and wiping his tears. "My phone, you can call Taehyung." he offered and Jimin slowly took the phone.

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Bullshit!" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him in shock.

"Oh."

"Fuck, Jimin I'm sorry. "

"You said it again."

"Sorry."

~~

Jimin opened his eyes and all he saw was black, he sat up and started breathing heavily. It's already night and Yoongi and Jin are gonna be so mad at him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes. "Jungkook?" he whispered softly

No one answered but he heard a groan and when he looked at his left side he saw sleeping half naked Jungkook and Troye snuggling to his chest.

"No!"

"Shh." Jungkook said and covered himself with blanket.

"I said, no! Why am I in your bed?" he was close to crying and he stand up to glare at Jungkook.

"You cried because Taehyung didn't answer, and then you said Yoongi hurt you and started sobbing because you were scared what he's gonna do to you when you got back and I didn't know what to say so I just stare at you and you thanked me and hugged me and I hugged you but you fall asleep and I put you in my bed and as long as I know you slept for only half an hour do no need to panic I just closed thw curtains."

"You're lying." Jimin pouted and blushed slightly.

"Nope, it's the truth, ask Troye."

"I need to go, Jin said he will bring a boy to dinner so I need to look nice." Jimin said as he force a smile.

~~

"Such a cutie." Ken squeeled when he saw Jimin standing in front of him while Yoongi held his hand. "Come here, I don't bite." Ken motioned younger boy to come closer and when he did he sat him on bis lap making Yoongi slightly jelaous.

Jimin wore black skirt with light purple sleewless turtle neck Jin bought him yesterday, and of course he had black choker around his hickeys covered neck.

"Jimin is a bad boy lately." Jin commented while laughing. 'But we make sure to punish him." he spoke while putting plates on the table.

"Oh no, Jimin really look like a good boy, I like good boys, they can make you feel really good " Ken whispered to Jimin while moving his hands from Jimin's hips to his tights.

"Okay, enough!" Yoongi stand up and took Jimin by his wrist pulling him from Ken's lap. "How dare you touch him like that?"

"Yoongi are you fucking joking?" Jin glared at him. "You use him almost every day for your nasty needs." he looked at Ken and smiled.

Yoongi tightened his grip around Jimin's wrist and that made young boy to cry outloud.

"Hyung, it h-hurts." he whispered while looking up at Yoongi with his teary eyes.

"It better hurt. You're gonna pay for today, you can't run away from your daddy no matter what he wants to do with you."

Jimin really wanted to scream for help, but he can't make anyone involved in this situation.

----

I don't even know why is this chapter like this

I'm really trying to make Jimin run away from them, still can't find any ideas, okay maybe I got one ...

I rlly rllyy love his hands I even have a username on insta that include his hands

I rlly rllyy love his hands I even have a username on insta that include his hands ...

Take care and see you soon