13- he's scared

It's been too long and I'm sorry but this one is really long :)

~~~

"Oh. "

Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Hello neighbor, do you wanna come in for a coffee? " Jungkook smiled at him.

"No I-"

"C'mon we can play games for hours. " Jungkook clapped and tilted his head. "What do you say? "

It was quiet because Yoongi was totally dumbfounded by Jungkook's game.

"I'm sorry for being rude, why are you even here? Do you need something? " he asked.

Yeah, I need fucking Park Jimin who decided to play hide and seek with me and all I just want is to f-

"Hyung? " taller boy lean on his door frame watching Yoongi sweating and cursing under his breath.

"You're very suspicious, kid. " he snorted before stepping closer to for now relaxed male. "Move, I smell something. "

Jungkook didn't want to move, where even is Jimin? What if Yoongi finds him, he'll get mad at Jungkook too, he maybe looks small and slow and high all the time (because he is) but by the bruises on Jimin's body he can say Yoongi is pretty strong and Jungkook curses the fact he never trained karate or wrestling so he can jump on Yoongi if he finds Jimin and he got a plan, he'll give the younger Hobi's address and he can go there and Jungkook would never tell anything to his stepbrothers. He also curse the fact Troye is there and is probably next, to Jimin 'keeping him safe'.

"Fuck! "

Yoongi turn around in a moment walking back and looking down at Jungkook.

"Kid? " Jungkook glance up. "Where's Jimin, c'mon he's not that important just spit it out so we can leave in peace. "

Younger boy was pretty offended, he just faked a fall and is laying on the floor in the hall with his best fake face of pain and Yoongi totally ignored that fact "I'm hurt hyung. " he fake cried reaching over for Yoongi's leg.

Older boy stepped back so Jungkook can't reach him,  his stare was cold,  angry,  suspicious. Maybe Jungkook was bad at acting, something in older male's eyes was telling he know,  he know Jimin is inside Jungkook's apartment and small smirk that was forming on his lips proved that he was right,  Yoongi knew.

"Hyung? "

Next thing that happened surprised Jungkook,  pale and weirdly beautiful arms were gripping on his shirt and pulling him up,  he was taller then Yoongi but he also felt scared since he saw evil in those dark eyes.

"Tell me Jungkook, do you like my Jimin? "

My Jimin. Why does that sound so dirty,  that wasn't right,  it sound sick and Jungkook really, really wanted to punch Yoongi.

"I asked you something "

Few months ago when he saw Jimin, in that weird situation, Jimin had tears in his eyes and Jungkook felt bad for the boy, curious too. That's main reason why he started paying attention to his neighbors,  so he can find out what's happening,  raven haired boy was boring so he was playing detective.

What he found was dark,  wrong,  not normal, evil...  After that something woke up in Jungkook and he gave all he can to get to know Jimin,  protect him,  fall for him.
He didn't plan to do that,  he wasn't that much into boys either but Jimin was.... soft,  small,  unprotected,  warm,  innocent,  cute. He was never M. Boy to Jungkook.