3- < he is under control>

JUNGKOOK pov

Hoseok was laying in my couch with his dirty feet on my table. I crossed ms arms and just stared at him, but he was too busy to watch porn on his phone to notice me.

"Are you serious?"

He looked up just to look back at the phone.

"This is so awkward you idiot turn that off." I reached for his phone. "And go home!"

He pouted and with one press on his phone moaning and screaming from his phone stopped. "Don't act like you don't watch it." I frowned because he was kinda mad.

"I never did it in front of you. Isn't that weird, to have your friend looking at your boner?"

"I have nothing to be ashamed of!" he said sasilly before picking his things.

I rolled my eyes at him. He was such a funny friend and just him being here made me happier.

But what's enough it's enough.

Hoseok left and I was alone again. I always ask myself why was I so boring? Why was I always bored?

Making my way to the bathroom I heard a pretty hard crash from uptairs. I can't lie my heart didn't skip a beat but I rolled ny eyes after it because that small guy probablly broke something again.

When I think about it I started to believe he was slighty too childish and different. Like there was something wrong with him.

After I took a cold shower I smirked at tought that came into my mind, I was in mood for something dirty.

Bigboyjeon:  I feel so dirty

Hyungdoll: go take a shower

Bigboyjeon: I just did u jerk
Bigboyjeon: but I can't clean my mind

Hyungdoll: can't help you with that

Bigboyjeon: ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME!? I AM SEXUALLSy FRUSTRATED AND ALL I WANT IS HARD CORE SEXTING AND YOUR ACTING LIKE A NUN

Hyungdoll: you're*
Hyungdoll: I'm busy right now, big boy.

Bigboyjeon: hope your small dick falls off

Hyungdoll: pls go jerk your frustration off

I texted Hoseok to send me some good porn because I was so mad right now. Every time he want we sext but now when I need it.....nah the bitch is busy.

My phone rang and I groaned when I saw Hoseok is calling me.

"Hyung?" I answered trying to sound really annoyed. I already heard his annoying laugh in my head.

"I think you texted wrong person." He spoke. "I mean, who is your porn dealer? Hook me up!" He laughed and I frowned while laying down on my bed.

"You jerk it's you."

"O my god!" He was laughing his ass off and i had to move my phone away from my ear so I don't become deaf. "Little 'mister I'm not a horny shit' asked me for good porn."

I kept quiet already regreting for even asking him.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah I'm here. And if you don't want to help I'll hang up."

"I'll send you links."

-------

JIMIN pov

I texted Taehyung saying that I need to go home so we will talk later but he acted so cute I decided to text him on my way home and if I get hit by car it's gonna be his fault.