1. 《 He likes dark 》

Okay I need to put warning.

Some parts are sensitive, there is gonna be lot of weird parts, abusing, swearing and i will try not to put any rape in this ff.

I don't know is writing in 1st pov good idea?

JUNGKOOK pov

I took the puppy and hid him under my jacket, this ball of cutness is mine.

But some tall man started running to me and I run faster while screaming.

"That's my puppy!"

Bam.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I automaticaly sat up on my bed.
Every night I got scared by all that noise from the second floor.

I know that three brothers live there. I get it, three boys, they can get hype and stuff but c'mon 3 am?

I couldn't get a propper sleep in months.

I need to admit they look scary and shit but I have work to go every morning and I need to look fresh.

So I put my gray sweatpants and left plain t-shirt I sleep with on and decided to go floor up and see what the hell are they doing there?

~~~~~

"Please God, don't let them kill me." I whispered and say a little prayer before I knock on the doors.

I waited and waited, it was noisy before I knocked and now it's deadly silent.

"Fuck this I'm lea-."

"What do you want?" The voice said. I saw that there was no light in their apartment. "Are you just gonna stare?" The handsome brother spoke.

"Jin right?" I finally spoke.

"Yeah?" He crossed his arms and lean on the doors.

I cough awkwardly and two other persons caught my eye. "I'm trying to sleep down there. So can you please stop being so loud?" I tried to act as polite as I can even i was so angry that they woke me up from such a cute dream.

The guy smirked and turn around to face two other people that were literally hiding in the dark.

"We appologise in our little brother's name. He just love dark." He smiled sweetly,

I never liked that kid.

"So?" I frowned. Are they making fun of me or something?

"He often hurt himself in dark and he throw lot of things like glasses and stuff, he's really clumsy what can I say." I saw other brother pushing the smaller boy that was as I remember the adopted one.

"Appologise!" The handsome brother said making all my attention to go on shy and scared boy in front of me, he was close but not that close to see his face clearely.

"I'm sorry. I will try to be more quiet in future." He looked up at me for a second before he bowed politely.

Only thing I saw clearely were his shiny brown eyes. They were so soft.

"Okay. But next time I'm calling police." I said as I sigh and run my fingers trough my messy hair.

"No!" The boy shouted. "Please don't call the police." His voice cracked. Was he crying?

Why was he crying?

Isn't he like 20?

"Goodnight." I spoke while giving the boy in front of me weird stare.

"Bye, and I 'm really sorry because of this brat." I heard his brother saying before he smiled and bowed at me. I smiled back before walking downstairs.

"Thank you God for taking care of me."

One was for sure, they were one messed up family.

JIMIN pov

No, no, no don't go!

Jin closed the doors and turn around to face me. He shook his head at me and I instantly put my head down.

"Jiminnie, why can't you be normal for once?" I don't need to look at him to see he's looking at me with his stare full of hate. "You only bring trouble."

"I'm sorry, hyung." I said while quiet sob escape from my mouth.

"I can't even look at you, clean that mess before going to sleep." He walked past me and whispered something to Yoongi who was weirdly quiet.

"Goodnight, hyung." I whispered with my head still low while I wait for my punishment.

"Shut the fuck up!" He walked to me and gripped my hair and knocking it on the doors.

I shut my eyes closed and let my body fall down against the doors.

I didn't cry. I don't want to show how much their words and movements hurt me.

I felt cold arms around my neck and his voice singing quietly an unfamiliar melody.

"C'mon, you are sleeping with me." Yoongi orddered and I shook my head.

He stand up pulling me by my hair. I put my hand over my mouth so he can't hear me crying.

"Can i sleep in my room?" I whispered and he just laughed. "P-please?' I begged as I feel sick in my stomach more with every minute.

He ignored me and opened the doors of his room and pushed me inside before closing the doors behind me.

"Get dressed I will be back in a minute." I sat on his bed abd stared at the wall in front of me.

That stupid guy. Everything was okay, I didn't get hurt that much, I did everything they told me for today and they finally let me to sleep in my room.

But he appeared and his stupid mouth ruined everything.

I took the pink shirt and shorts with little unicorns on it and put blue headband.

I lay on left side of bed and curled in a ball shaking while waiting for my brother.

I cried all night long, he acted like he can't hear me, he didn't care and Jin didn't care, my mother don't care because she thinks my life with them is perfect.

Is hell perfect?

Even when I stop crying, even when we fall asleep and I'm nestled in his arms, every night like this is gonna leave a scar.

No one will see it, no one will know.

But it will be there.

And eventually all of the scars will have scars.

And that's all I'll be. One big scar of life gone wrong.

Also, I forgive them.

I forgive them every day for things they do to me.

I understand.

I'm annoying, lame, untalented and I was born to be treated like this.

I love Jin. I love Yoongi.

For giving ne roof over my head and everyday lessions about life.

Everything has to be perfect and if you mess up you get hurt.

Really hurt.

-----

Don't worry not every chapter ia gonna be this angsty and sad and all other shit.

And expect better chapter in future. I'M gonna sleep I work in the morning.

I'm sorry that every story I wrote is sad and weird. :(