12-[he's too close]

Jimin lay down on Jungkook's bed facing the other boy who always looked too cute for his age,  the boy who was so close and yet so distanced from Jimin,  he reached for his face making Jungkook flinch.

"Jimin. " his voice came as a whisper it even more like a whine.  His touch was so soft and nice Jungkook could fall asleep right away. "Please,  don't do this. "

"But why not?  Kook I think I like you since day one but you was always so..."

"Cold? "

"You treat me like a baby,  but you also take care of me,  and it made me feel special. " Jimin giggled softly.  Not even Taehyung made him this safe,  the silver haired boy enjoyed his time at Jungkook's apartment.

When Troye fall asleep on his lap and Jungkook was eating popcorn petting his dog's head talking about his job,  or when Jimin was crying and this weird emo boy made him talk about it. "You'll feel better,  Jimin. " he said.

And Jimin did feel better.

"If you kissed me ten minutes ago I bet you'll fall in love with me. "

Jungkook sigh and move away a little bit,  he wanted to kiss that soft pink lips,  he wanted to hold his small body close,  playing with Jimin's hair praising the younger because he need to know how precious he is.

"Kook? "

"Hmm? "

Jimin sat up on bed and place his hands on his lap. "You we're thinking about kissing me,  right? " he played nervously with his fingers smiling softly.

"I did." Jungkook confess and pressed his lips together,  but he felt bad,  he doesn't want to broke Jimin's heart,  after all he was his quiet,  adorable and hardworking neighbor who did nothing wrong and yet suffers like he killed million people in his past life.

"Oh. " suddenly the quiet boy gets shy,  "Jungkookie wants to kiss Jimin. "

"Shut up. "

Jimin widen his eyes and Jungkok was for sure the bad guy here,  he groaned and sat up too reaching out and opened his nightsand.  "Here. " he offered Jimin a chocolate bar,  only two pieces missing.

"You're treating me as a kid. "

"No I'm not,  I'm just nice."

Or maybe I know how much you love chocolate.

Or maybe I want to see you happy for a change.

Or maybe I want say sorry but I don't know how.

Jungkook put chocolate on Jimin's lap raising his eyebrows at older boy. "It's chocolate,  I know how much you love it. "

"I do. " Jimin answered.

"So?  Eat it. "

Jimin pouted and looked down taking one piece and smiling cheekily. "You should eat it. " he moved his bangs for his, forehead and lean closer to Jungkook.  "Open your mouth. " he put the chocolate in front of Jungkook's face.

"But you should taste it too. "

"Oh,  I will. "

Jungkook gulped and Jimin blinked innocently. 

The room was suddenly so small and in another moment Jimin was just too close to Jungkook,  not that the boy mind the closeness but he was getting really nervous.  Jimin just looked so soft,  beautiful, unreal,  mistreated.

Okay.

I'm okay,  this is no big deal.

It's just a baby Jimin from floor up.

Jungkook is totally not nervous.

"Eat it Kookie. "

And he did,  he took the chocolate from Jimin and he tasted it slow,  sucking on it teasingly while his eyes we're on Jimin,  watching little sweat forming on older boys forehead,  his eyes wide open staring at Jungkook's mouth,  younger boy counted, Jimin licked his lips five times.

Its geting dark, theres almost no light coming from the window,  they will look from Jimin soon,  if they're not already.

Jimin put another piece in Jungkook's mouth laughing softly at the sight. This time Jungkook didn't have time taste this piece because Jimin was too needy and he couldn't stand the view anymore.

He slowly leaned down until Jimin’s lips touched younger boy's. It was soft at first, and raven boy was still frozen from surprise, but he learned to accept the action.

Because it felt good,  fuck it felt and tastes better then chocolate.

Jeongguk slowly kissed his hyung back, sucking on different parts of his lips, pulling the both down on bed with Jimin on top, in a single second Jimin dived in the kiss and gave in his whole trust to Jungkook,  he wasn't the, one who trust,  he never did.

Well except Taehyung.

Reaching out Jimin keep a hand on Jungook’s chest, clumsily kissing the younger back.

It was a shy kiss, they both expected a heated and hot kiss iinstead it was more like a lot of pecks, both enjoying the intimate moment knowing it won't last long, knowing they have to hide whatever happen after this.
and trying to grasp the feeling and each other’s taste.

So this what they call a movie scene?

Okay it wasn't close to movie scene but he had Jimin on top of him,  his plump wet lips all over his face and neck and then back to his mouth, his thighs on each side of younger boy, it felt so-"

Unreal.

Jimin was sure he heard a knock,  and then two,  three and they were louder with every knock.

"Kookie? " Jimin move away,  fear was seen in his eyes and heard in his voice.

It was too obvious who's on the doors. "Please hide me. " and I'm a moment Jimin felt small and vulnerable again,  Jungkook had nothing else to do.

"Can you fit in...? "

"Open the doors already, I'll hide somewhere. "Jimin pushed Jungkook off bed. Damn he wanted to be there, with him rather them be here alone.

Jungkook really didn't want to open the doors.

~~~~~