14- he's trapped

By the time Jungkook came back to Jimin and find him in the closet hugging Troye, his beautiful eyes full of tears and his lip trembling same as his whole body he knew he fucked up, what he did was just fucked up.

He squat down in front of closet smiling softly at younger boy, it took some moments for Jimin to react, he widened his eyes and started sobbing softly before moving Troye from his lap and jumping on the boy in front of him knocking them both on the soft fluffy carpet.

"Are you okay? You're okay! ". He moved up smiling down at Jungkook, cuping his face, hiccuping and wiping his tears with his too long sleeve to stop tears from falling on Jungkook's shirt. "I was scared, Yoongi... " he sat up on older males lap. "It was Yoongi, right? " Jungkook only nodded reaching for Jimin's hips and moving him away from his crotch, it was already awkward enough.

"Jimin, are you okay? " he finally spoke clearing his throat few times. "I uhm, I told Yoongi you're not here, he believed me. "

Smaller boy nodded and by now tears stopped falling and he was staring down at Jungkook with hai barely visible eyes an wide smile, it was a beautiful sight, beautiful yet broken, innocent yet ruined, Jimin was really something special.

He asked more questions, he didn't stopped asking them but Jungkook ignore them all, Yoongi is probably gonna tell him, Jimin will lost his trust in Jungkook, but he did that for him, to save Jimin, that blowjob meant nothing, is Jimin gonna understand? What if he never talk to Jungkook or even look at him? All that was in his mind and he can't concentrate on younger boy.

"What now? " Jimin suddenly asked he head was low and as usually his voice little bit too quiet. "What am I supposed to tell them when I go there? I really dont wanna go there, Kook. "

"I got an idea. "

"Oh. " Jimin locked eyes with Jungkook, whatever the idea is it's not gonna help him to not get hurt, Yoongi or Jin will hurt him no matter what, but for some reason he didn't care, because he was here with his neighbor who was making him feel safe, at least for this short time. Maybe it was something about Jungkook's voice, it was cold but again so warm when he say Jimin's name, or his dark eyes, they were shiny and wide and his eyelashes made them look like he's wearing make up, true art. Jimin loved his hands too, they we're lot bigger then his and that thought made him giggle. "Tell me the idea. "

"I will but later, now I wanna spend more time with you. "

~~

"Jungkook, I don't like Iron Man. "

"Shh, just enjoy the best movie ever. " he glance at Jimin before pulling him closer to his body. "It's cool. " he whispered while covering Jimin with blanket.

Jimin was wearing one of many black hoodie's Jungkook owns. He wanted to wear it because he was getting cold and if you have a chance to wear anything that smells like Jungkook you can't say no. Also the look in Jungkook's eyes when Jimin walked in wearing the hoodie was priceless. "You look so small. " he commented.

"I don't like the girl. " he snorted before snuggling closer to warm body next to him, older boy didn't flinch instead he put his arms over Jimin, maybe in protective manner or it was just what he likes to do.

"I like you. "

Jungkook didn't react, instead he made a weird noise when something happened in the movie.

"I really like you." Jimin whispered moving his face closer to Jungkook's.

"Mh? " Jimin sigh shaking his head.

"I wanna go home. " and again even he didn't expect Jungkook to react but he felt strong grip on his wrist making him gulp in fear. "Kookie, it hurts. " he glance up at him meeting older boys serious expression.

"You're not going anywhere, or else my plan won't work. " his voice was low but his eyes remained warm. Jimin wasn't scared anymore. "I'm sorry. " next thing was him kissing Jimin's wrist. "I was too rough, I'm sorry. "

"That's embarrassing. "

"You're even cuter when you giggle."

"Really? "

"And blush too. " he added before he place his index finger only to steal one kiss from Jimin's soft lips. "I like you too. "

And Jimin was glad Jungkook's favourite part came because he pulled the younger even closer talking about why this was his favorite part with his eyes widen and his voice loud with little bit of happiness in it, and Jimin? He didn't watch the tv, he stared at handsome boy without blinking. This was his favourite part.

Later that night Jungkook was feeding Jimin with chocolate, lot of chocolate and younger boy didn't mind at all.

He learn a lot about Jungkook, what he likes what he doesn't like, how much he love old video games, and sports, how he's good at everything he do, how much he love and miss his family, how weird he used to be, how he even got bullied but at the end he would beat up everyone who made fun of him, how he let this one girl to beat him up in front of whole school, his parents told him not to hurt a girl in any way, he even told him reasons why he like Jimin, some of those things were really cute.

"Do I really have to go? "

"Yeah, but we'll see each other soon. " he smiled softly while holding tightly onto his hand. "And stop pouting you're making this even harder. "

Jimin giggled.

"Take this."

"Envelope? What's that? " younger boy frowned. "Is it for me? "

"You're gonna give this to Yoongi and tell him you found half time job. Okay? "

"But Jungkook! I can't take your money! " he protested trying to give him back the envelope . "I don't want this. " he whisper shyly.

"Take it! They'll be happy and leave you alone. "

Oh, how wrong he was.

~~~

Lol that last sentence is so lame I apologize. Also I wrote this at work so I'm sorry for mistakes any kind.