16- ...

The trailer is beautiful and different I love bts,  I love the theories, I love how hard they work to make it all interesting and I love every single one of them.
And I love Jin's laugh.

†††

"Hyung,  I'll work two night shifts for you. " black haired male begged while clinging on Hoseok's arm, ( such a brat.)

"Two shifts for seducing a sexual maniac ?" older male gasped before pushing Jungkook away.

"I'll do you a favour,  you haven't seen any other dick except your in what.... two months? "

"But-"

"Porns doesn't count. "

Well,  since that's true Hoseok couldn't say anything so he just sigh before turning his attention to his computer,  he have enough problems without Jungkook and his crazy obsession with... M. Boy.
Of course torturing won't stop there,  it's Jeon Jungkook after all.

"What the f-" even before Hoseok can react said boy was sitting ln his desk with his legs crossed (like those sexy secretaries do when they ask for getting payed more ) and with his fingers in Hobi's hair.

"I'm not interested in your dick. "

"Please hyungie,  I'll work a week if night shifts for you. "

In next moment older boy froze and Jungkook can swear he's so, pale right now,  just like someone suck all his blood. "My pretty and sweet h... "

"Jeon Jungkook get off the desk! "

Oh my,  so commanding.

"Now! ' Namjoon shouted and seriously if that brat doesn't move he's considering to move him with his own hands and that will end up with Jungkook crying and whining and he'll keep bugging him to treat him with coffee for pain Namjoon caused to him.
"I'm seriously not okay with you two flirting in a working place. If I see you one more time in this situation or find any card with 'daddy' written on it I'm firing both of you! "

"That's Hoseok's idea! ' black haired nsle pointed at his colleague.

"It's not me,  Jungkook even have you saved under "Daddy Yoon" on his phone "

Namjoon stood there for a moment trying to remember why did he even give those two idiots a job?  Or is he biggest idiot here? 

∵∵∵

"A week of night shifts,  whole week for myself .". Hoseok whispered to himself while checking himself in the mirror,  let's not lie,  Jung Hoseok is fine piece of meat (actually that's how he call himself)  and in this leather pants and choker he looked absolutely irresistible.

After meeting with Jungkook who put too much of his perfume on him and literally pushed Hobi in the club where Yoongi usually goes after work Hoseok was now standing at the bar with wine on one hand and his other hand, tapping nervously in his left knee,  no sign of Min Yoongi yet.

∵∵∵

"Are you Min Yoongi? "

Blonde look around to see who said that but when he met with smiling and obviously drunk male he nods softly. "And who's asking? '"

Hoseok smiled even more and eyed older male from head to toe. Almost invisible smirk appears on his heart shaped lips and he was reaching for Yoongi's wrist in another moment pulling him closer se he can whisper I'm his ear.  "Your hope,  your angel."

"A wasted angel,  I'll say. "

Hoseok laughed hitting other boy on shoulder and murmuring 'ah you're funny,  hyung'.  "My friend told me we'll be great together. "

Yoongi didn't ask about the friend,  he didn't care at all in that moment because he had a hot guy flirting with him plus he
was drunk he barely can stand on his feet and that made him an easy target.  If he only knew this is not just another hook up,  he'll never even say yes when his... 'hope' asked him to go sit somewhere.

"I'm Hoseok,  Hobi Hobi. "  younger boy answered before pushing Yoongi on the chair and sitting right on his lap.  "And you're Yoon... gi,  hyungie. "

"Are you thirsty,  Hobi,  Hobi? " older male smiles before tracing his fingers through soft brown locks. "I'll get you another drink. " it sounded commanding and Hoseok whine as he tighten his grip on Yoongi's probably expensive dress shirt.  " I'm really, really thirsty. " and even drunk Hoseok was a hoe.

∵∵∵

Even I'm surprised with this update.