6 <he's soon to be mine>

JUNGKOOK pov

I sat next to him on that cold wall and waited for Jimin to type the number in my phone.

Maybe he's calling his mother, I tought.

He happily pressed my phone on his ear and looked down at his lap biting his lip nervously.

I looked away awkwardly, I didn't mean to stare but I saw new bruise or cut every time I see him and all I do is search for another one.

"Tae?" I quickly looked at him with ny eyes wide open. It can't be. I mean world is small but...

I can hear the other person talking but I don't know how my Taehyung sound.

"Yoongi, he saw the picture and he, he got really mad." Jimin said and I can see he was close to crying. "He made me to do that, I'm sorry." Jimin broke down and I felt a rush of jelaousy.

"Please hurry up I need my phone." I rushed him.

He glanced at me and blinked few times. "Okay Tae, I really need to go but you can call me on this phone."

No he can't.

I took my phone back and put it in my pocket.

"Uhm, you said you need your phone." Jimin said making me to sigh.

"Yeah, to put it in my pocket. So anyway, who's Tae?'

He smiled at the mention of that name and I saw his cheeks going pink. Nope.

" He's my...friend."

"Mhmm."

"That I like, really really like. And he's handsome and funny I think-"

"Okay I heard enough." I jumped down from the wall. "I need to feed my dog, wanna go with me?"

He shook his head lazily. Yeah, I forgot he need to go home.

"Okay let's go home together."

It was pretty awkward and I just didn't know what to say. He was walking really slow, like he doesn't even want to go there.

"Can you let me know if Tae call you?" he asked and looked at me shyly.

"Of course, he seem really important to you."

~~~~

I stand up from the couch and walked to my phone that was charging. I rolled my eyes and end the call again. That guy is so annoying.

He probablly only want to use Jimin. No way I will let that happen.

I will be only one Jimin is gonna adore and care about and tell him about his sad life.

I turn off my phone so I don't need to listen to that annoying sound anymore.

----..

Short and boring, I know but I really feel tired and with my writer block I'm happy I even wrote this.

II need Gray in my life