Stop the Pain

Read last chapter if you can't remember. I'll try to make this long.

---------------------------------

My face was blank as I waited for their false accusations and yelling about stuff they don't know about. They acted as if they were Gods and we should all do as they say. When we were young I used to fall into their trance. When they told me to jump, I said how high. I studied their every move when I was younger and now I can't stand how controlling they are.

" Kelly what did you say to her," Chris said

"You think your so perfect; putting your own mother down," Jared said.

I kept my composure by not saying anything. I just nodded my head and not even trying to listen to them. They kept going and going on how ungrateful I am.

" Kelly fuck you. You blame everyone, but yourself. Its not our fault that you let some man beat. Now you getting out of expensive cars and letting him give you money. You ain't shit Kelly, Your the sister gone wild and turning into a hoe by day," Chris Yelled in my face.

I quickly wipped the tear that was beginning to slid down my face. Everyone in the hallway was staring at me. I shook my head side by side then turned around and walked to class. 

Even though I hate them they still were the ones that showed me how to dress, take care of myself, keep my legs close long enough, and the ones that taught me how to ride a bike. I would be lying if I said their words didn't hurt. After my dad left they became my father figure.They still mean something to me and thats why I'm crying.

I took a seat in my First period and soon other students began coming inside. I lifted my hood then popped in my earphones. The class began to get stuffier and stuffier as if the Oxygen was wearing out. my throat felt tight and my eyes burn again. Tears pricked my eyes and I quickly began wiping them as they kept going down my face.

My face and eyes were probably puffy and red. Even though class just started I gathered my things and got up and left class. The teacher called my name I just ignored her. My chest began aching and my vision blurred with every step. I continued wiping my tears. I finally made it to the Library. I Found an empty table in the corner and set my head down with my eyes closed staring at the darkness under my eyelids.

The bell for lunch rang and I soon felt my stomach urge for food. I wiped the crust out of my eyes from crying then got up. I reached into my jacket pocket and felt the money Rashad gave me this morning. I went into the line and grabbed a slice of pizza and a Gatorade.

I felt their eyes when I passed. Their as in my brothers. Jared had a hoe Ava sitting on his lap. He knows how much I hate her. The girl from the mall was on Chris's. She mugged me hella hard. Wasn't muggin when I gave her that discount!

" Nasty hoe," Ava mugged.

I turned on my heels and walked to their table. I stared her straight in her eyes and she instantly got scared. She knew that I was coming for every single person that was involved in Aaliyah. I knew my eyes had probably turned colors.

" Say that one more time," I asked adding a little depth in my voice.

Ava gulped and looked for my brothers help and didn't't receive any.

" She said you a hoe," The girl from the mall said getting brave. She must be new because everyone knows I could switch into a totally different person when I'm angry.

" You need to get you facts right, lemme help you. First of all, Yo nasty ass friend is a hoe. You know Chris that was my boyfriend until Ava here fucked him in a park restroom. When yo shit burning now you can check the history," I said.