Coming back! !

* TWO MONTHS LATER*

Today is my first day back at school. I've been doing my work at home and taking some online college classes so I won't get behind. Bitches think I'm dead and shit. I told my family don't say shit when asked about me. I'm back and I ain't taking no shit. I saw the things on Twitter and Facebook about me saying I died from HIV/AIDS. Even Marcus saying shit.

All I need is Keri my baby, ace coon boon, little hoe, sister, most importantly my bestfriend. She been here all time since I was away. She's been there for me . From rocking me to sleep to watching movies til eight in the morning.

I took care of my hygiene stuff then put on my white leggings, thong don't want panty lines, black combat boots with spikes, and my Starbucks muscle shirt showing of my tattoo of Aaliyahs feets and some writing on my shoulder. I put on my first hole to cartilage chain. and a spikes in my second hole and first on other side. I added some moose to my natural hair and wore it down twisting my bangs back with bobby pins.

I put on my black mascara and eyeliner and babylips chapstick . Then sprayed some Nickii Minaj perfume Jared got me for Christmas. I grabbed my purse then went down stairs.

I made some ceral then began eating. one by one the boys came downstairs. They gave me hug . Suprisingly we've all gotten along. I'm tired of hurting they each understood that.

Mother and her boyfriend have been really lovely dovey . They stay in the cupcake phase. She deserves its. She dealt with my crazy family.

Grandma is moving in with us since she's getting to old to live on her own. She stay out the it book club not that is her sewing circle. I love her though.

" Wasssupp loves ," Keri yelled ramming through the door and going striaght to my food . fat ass.

The boys shook their head cuase their use to her doing that every morning now.

" Hey Ma " I kissed her on the cheek no gay shit though. She gave me a hug back.

We finished eating then went to her car. We drove to the school in silence I'm thankful for that.

I'm taking no prisoners. You fuck with me its over . My scar began to get sweat. I rubbed it in anticipation. I don't fuck with fakes . I here to get my education and catch who ever killed my baby.

-------------------------

Next chapter Thursday or Wednesday. or sometime this week

Mwuaahhh love you .