Moved On

My head is bursting and these heels are killing me. If one more snobby ass bitch gives me attitudes, I'm going to pop. My shift ends in 10 minutes. Minutes feel like hours. I can't wait to get off. 

I watched the clock with every tick or the second hand. Until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and a girl with an obvious weave rolled her eyes at me. Just keep breathing.

" Are you ready to check out Miss," I asked trying to hid my irritation. 

" Yaas I been sittin here for the past five minute," Her accent was ghetto.

I grabbed her stuff and scanned her items.

" That'll be 500.80 cents," I said bluntly. 

she when in her wallet and handed me her black card. I swiped then bagged and gave her receipt. I log out my register then clocked out.

I went in the back and traded my heels for my bred 11's. My phone was blown up by Rashad and the usual haters who got my number.

I called back Rashad and waited for him to pick up. 

  " Hello," He answered.

" Nigga what you want. Blowing up my phone and shit," I snapped.

" Watch who you talking to. Come over," He said.

" Okay I have to stop by my mom's house," I said then hung up.

I drove to my old house. I forgot my laptop and I need to write a paper for school. I'd rather just buy another computer but the way my pockets set up, I can't. I parked then went and knocked on the door.

I was wearing black pants and a gold blouse with accessories and make up with my hair into a slick ponytail.  I knocked again and someone answered the door, It was Jared.

" The fuck you doing here," He yelled.

I pushed pass him to see it was movie night and everyone was watching World War Z. I could tell momma just finished making my favorite meal. Fried shrimp, cole slaw, fries, and hush puppies. 

I blinked away the tears and walked up stairs and went into which isnnow a guestroom. and grabbed my laptop and the box that said my name on it.

They really moved on. My own blood just up and left me as if I didn't exsist. They took down the family photos with me in it and put up the ones they recently took without me. Tears were pouring now. They are all just sitting down there like I never exsisted. I thought thet would always have my back.Instead they're just holding a knife to it.

I yanked my box and hurried down stairs as they watched me without saying any thing and  got and my car and left. I sped all the way to Rashad's fuck a stop sign, light, children, old ladies, cops, dogs, and even birds I don't care.

I parked then banged on Rashad's door like the police. The pain in my heart hurts soo much I can't take it. I began hyperventilating.  I knocked ruffly a few more times.  I was doubled over with soo much pain. It ran down my throat and into the pit of my bones. The pain was over my body. I felt like I was going to pass out.

     " Who the fuck knocking on my door like they da damn cops or sum," He cursed.

" Its mee," I cried.

He swung open the door with fury in his eye when they layed on me they soften. He picked me up and carried me to his room. Tears continued and they wouldn't stop. His polo was getting wet, but I couldn't help it.

Rashad took off my shoes and then my pants and the rest leaving in my bra and panties.

"Best friend stop crying, " He whispered.

The tears continued. My stomach ached and my head pounded even harder. He licked his lips and took off all his clothes except for his underwear.  Then layed down and pulled me onto his chest. I couldn't help but feel calmer. My tears slowed then soon stopped. My breathing slowed. My head was still pounding. Rashad's scent held me close and wrapped me in.

He put head in my neck. We sat there in silence.  It felt good for someone to be there for me.

" You gone send me to jail witcho young ass," He whispered. 

" Shut up old man," I replied.

We didn't say anything but we both knew everything was better. I was okay and that he is still here for me.

I walked to his drawer and grabbed a big t shirt of his. I slipped it on over me and a pair of his nike socks since my feet were cold.

Rashad and I are just friends. He's almost like my brother. He's there for me and treats me like a daughter in a way. Guiding me on what not to do especially since I live alone now. Telling me to lock my doors and windows and be ready at all times. 

Motherfuckers thought I forgot about Aaliyah nawww they have another thing coming!
--------
should I update every SUNDAY or WEDNESDAY

Theirs is another update Saturday or Sunday. and their will be additional updates when I get up ahead of all my update schedules. right now I'm behind.