Aaliyah Marie Rankins

All I could see was white. I can't see anything. Am I in heaven? As I looked around all I saw was pure white. As an involuntary reflex I blinked.

More and more I blinked the solid film of white went away. I began blinking quickly fiercely. After about two to three minutes of blinking like a maniac I could finally see. I was in a hospital room. three chairs and a tv. It smelt of bleach and cleaning liquid

I pushy self off then bed trying to get up. I screamed in pain. I put my hand to my stomach where the pain was coming from. I felt a long bandaged. I lifted it and traced the long thick stitch that is on across my abdomen. It burned as I moved my hand slowly across it.

I heard the door close. I looked up it was was my mom. She had pools of tears in her eyes.

" why are you crying" I asked

"Kelly Marie-Claire I have to tell you something sweety " I nodded my head for her to continue,"sweety your baby is dead.

I'm having a girl. A little baby girl for me. " No she's not she's right here in my stomach " I said

" I'm afraid not " Her voice was stern.

" No! My baby isn't. you just didnt want me to have my baby. you fucking bitch I can't even believe you " I screamed.

She never wanted me to go to have this baby. She just webt along with. like always. I can't even understand why she is lieing to me. I'm not five she can't just tell me stuff and expect me to believe it.

" Kelly are you okay " chris said. I shook my head no.

" Chris is my baby really dead" I looked into his eyes and they spoke no lies.

I began weeping loudly. I can't believe this. The only thing that kept me going and living, is dead. This baby was my reason for getting out the hood. my reason for continuing all the humiliation and teasing and talking about me. What am I going to do that that my baby girl is dead. She was my heart.

What kind of bitch nigga madd the decision to shank me knowing I'm pregnant. Whoevrr did this going to pay. Only in the hood would people do this. Only in the hood.

There was a sharp knock. It was the nurse. " would you like a picture of you baby?" she said," I mean most parent do ." I nodded my head.

" what are you going to name her" she asked.

" I don't know yet " I said softly.

" Well you should she deserves a name" she then left with that.

I soon fell asleep think about what I should name my baby girl.

*

I woke to the biggest bundle of flowers I ever seen I read the note and it was from my grandma. She was there for me since the beginning; even after I stood going to see her.

Then it hit me what I should name my baby. After my grandmother, my middle name, and my moms maiden name. After the two strongest woman I ever mett

Her name shall be,

Aaliyah Marie Rankins.

------------------------------

be Gratefull I even posted. I had to rewrite 5 freaking times because it kept deleting. No negative shi! ! wellp bye loves love you mwuuuaahh.

comment. vote. fann . :)